• shadowless92 - April 21, 2009 5:33 p.m.

lol i agree i hate fawkes ... yes he kicks ass but he gets in ur way all the time and just gets really annoying for a smart super mutant he is dumb =P cant wait for this the tesla cannon looks like a version of a spartan laser
  • Jbo87 - April 21, 2009 3:29 p.m.

Yeah. It was pretty stupid that you could have Fawkes stood there and yet he wouldn't go in and deactivate the console. I mean 'sacrifice yourself or send in the guy who isn't going to suffer a horrible death'. Something of a no brainer really.
  • Ded - April 21, 2009 2:23 p.m.

Finally, that lazy rad-proof Fawkes can pull his weight! :D This is looking good!
  • PinkLenny - April 26, 2009 7:55 p.m.

this looks sick. i hope its not full of bugs like the pitt
  • Asophetes - April 26, 2009 4:22 p.m.

I'd like it if I could send Star Paladin Cross to the radiation chamber. If you Looking for One Follower(Besides Dogmeat of course) PICK Charaon. The guys one bad motha.
  • NelosAngelos - April 25, 2009 6:26 p.m.

Yay puppies!!!!
  • Oxfordcomma4 - April 23, 2009 9:01 p.m.

This will be great. I cannot wait. "puppies!" dogmeat is a beastly imm... beast, so i want more! Also, @GoldenMe, YES!!!
  • oryandymackie - April 23, 2009 6:33 p.m.

Keep these DLC's coming! I thought the ending was pathetic, even the guy with the soothing voice telling you about how you "fell victim to the Wasteland" couldn't calm me down. Mr Radiation-Doesn't-Bother-Me-Fawkes standing next to you while you go in there and die a stupid, half-cooked death from RADIATION, in the same place your dad dies, seems like someone at Bethesda wrote this up in their lunch break on the day before release. I bet Bethesda had a great ending lined up, but someone spilt coffee over it or something. How do you get beaten by radiation when you've just escaped from an Enclave base. And how come Lyons becomes Mrs Braveheart when it turns out you have to enter the code in a radiation-oozing chamber? I remember her skulking behind Liberty Prime's legs while I was up ahead taking out the Emclave. Even Prime's quite slow!
  • StupidTownColonStupidStateColon - April 23, 2009 5:33 a.m.

Fawkes is scary considering he keeps saying he thinks he is going crazy, I eventually took him to the top of a com. tower and killed him over and over again. (one of which envolved over 100 mines) I hope this DLC stays true to being awesome. level 30 cap means I can get the grim reaper sprint perk also.
  • Auron - April 22, 2009 10:29 p.m.

Could anyone pm me why sister is called sister? He's a guy in Rivet City.
  • Personamanxx - April 22, 2009 5:39 p.m.

Finally a way to prevent Dogmeat from constantly dying! :)
  • Sash - April 22, 2009 1:01 p.m.

Do want cannon......
  • MyThIC - April 22, 2009 6:22 a.m.

omgomgomgomgomgomg!
  • NotSteve - April 22, 2009 4:50 a.m.

You know what's great? Using the fabled "Terrible Shotgun" to behead any and all who oppose you. God bless you, Bethesda; and thanks for giving me more super mutants to shotgun.
  • StayPuftGiant - April 22, 2009 3:20 a.m.

Every follower in my game died, idk how, but i was walking around and they would disappear and say "follower has died" even dogmeat :(
  • Defguru7777 - April 22, 2009 3:01 a.m.

In my game Dogmeat and Charon died. I told Dogmeat to go to Vault 101, but I found him dead by Project Purity. Stupid dog. And Charon died because he wouldn't stop fighting some of the damn Super Mutants.
  • GoldenMe - April 22, 2009 1:21 a.m.

*Ahem* Only for 360. ^_^
  • chrisat928 - April 21, 2009 11:50 p.m.

Goddamnit Bethesda, if your are changing the ending to the game, it should be available to all who purchased the game, including those who bought the PS3 version.
  • RothBoys - April 21, 2009 11:31 p.m.

Man im getting this for sure, ive already got all the achievments for it lol. i need some more
  • Geigan - April 21, 2009 11:03 p.m.

To continue the debate on Fawkes' sexual ambiguity, from what I read in the terminal it sounds like it didn't really matter what you were before since the patients' from the original tests sexual organs basically just disappeared or shrivel up and fall off. *shiver*