• avantguardian - September 2, 2011 7:50 p.m.

what i'd REALLY like to see (which will NEVER happen btw)is this: anyone who nets, say, 5 kills within a 20 ft. radius of each other will have a "bonus", which consists of a giant tag that floats above their heads and shows up on the opposing teams' radar that says simply: "CAMPER"...would change the entire FPS genre for the better;) but yeah, i'll take no nukes instead, i guess...
  • Voltanis - September 2, 2011 10:19 p.m.

^ This. Except replace "giant tag that floats above their heads" with "suicide device attached to the camper which will detonate unless they move 100ft away from their last kill".
  • avantguardian - September 3, 2011 4:46 a.m.

lol yeah, like that collar thing in "Running Man";)
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - September 3, 2011 9:18 a.m.

YES make it happen! This does make me more interested in the game, but having just seen some Battlefield 3 trailers, I'd say I'll probaly invest in that game.
  • snipes101 - September 3, 2011 12:36 p.m.

You know Battlefield is just as susceptible to similar behavior right? I have encountered as much camping in BF2 as I have in COD. It's something that happens in many shooters. Perhaps you should be more careful when navigating maps.
  • Gameguy94 - September 2, 2011 7:42 p.m.

DAMN IT! i don't want to get this game but they keep trying to win me back! No! I refuse to buy this game! I'll rent it and see how I like it or play at friend's houses. I must say the support killstreaks seem like a nice addition.
  • Voltanis - September 2, 2011 6:40 p.m.

"MW3 will also introduce a “weapon proficiency” feature, which means your weapons will level up with use, enabling players to earn enhancements for their favorites." Wait, did I not play the same Modern Warfare 2 that everyone else did where 10 Assault Rifle kills got the Grenade Launcher, 25 Kills got Red Dot Sight, etc.? This is not new. This is marketing.
  • AlphaAGENT144 - September 2, 2011 6:23 p.m.

you said it was fixed? i still see dual wielded Desert Eagles, which is about as possible as this game being good which is little to none.
  • Tmoseley20 - September 2, 2011 6:04 p.m.

There are just so many killstreaks. I can't help but at least a few will be unbalanced like MW2
  • ShadowReaper666 - September 2, 2011 6:02 p.m.

Well any hopes I had for this mess of a game have disappeared.
  • ShadowReaper666 - September 2, 2011 6:01 p.m.

Well any hopes I had for mw3 just went down the sh*tter
  • D0CCON - September 2, 2011 5:42 p.m.

I'm impressed with the support type kill streaks not resetting with death, it'll help with teamwork. The specialist sounds annoying though. "Hey look at the guy with two claymores, increased bullet damage/penetration and health, the ability to drop grenades upon dying, faster reloading, faster and longer sprinting, automatic ammo restocks, faster shooting, longer holding breath with snipers, doesn't show up on radar/heat vision/sensors of most killstreaks, moves silently, has increased explosive damage, and doesn't get hurt when falling from high places. I think he may have an advantage"
  • angelusdlion - September 2, 2011 5:29 p.m.

THIS IS SPARTA!
  • ThatGuyFromTV - September 2, 2011 5:09 p.m.

The support-type killstreak looks enticing, could encourage a lot more teamplay in CoD... wait... actual teamwork in CoD? WHAT IS THIS?!?
  • kor2disturbed - September 2, 2011 5:49 p.m.

I know I'm actually really excited for this, plus the new point streak system where you can actually earn killstreak rewards for doing objectives like capturing a flag or planting/defusing a bomb seems to further that.