• larkan - October 31, 2013 7:12 p.m.

I'm playing the gen after next gen, I'm on my PC.
  • Fox_Mulder - October 31, 2013 7:25 p.m.

I guess you're better than all of us console peasants, huh?
  • garnsr - October 31, 2013 9:33 p.m.

I'm sure he didn't pay any more than $400 for any of the components, either, and won't have to change anything about his system for at least five years, and still be able to play the best games on his system.
  • SuperSATA - November 2, 2013 10:07 a.m.

I'm a PC gamer, but I think the Personal Opinion Master Race is supreme. I hate fanboys. Anyway, I've had my same PC for two years and have no reason to upgrade. It's still running perfectly fine. Worst comes to worst, I just lower the graphics slightly. But the whole "upgrading all the time" thing is such an unfair stereotype for the PC.
  • TheGooseinator - October 31, 2013 7:09 p.m.

Playing all of the old games that I missed from last gen. Just finished Mirrors Edge, now I'm working my way through Red Dead Redemption and Mass Effect. Also want to get through Bioshock and Fallout 3 before it's too late.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - October 31, 2013 6:02 p.m.

Trying to muscle my way through Arkham Origins so I'll have that done, finish up Pokemon Y, and most of all, keep myself from buying/watching/reading up on Assassin's Creed IV. I have to wait until my PS4 to play it and the wait is killing me!
  • owen-freeman - October 31, 2013 5:10 p.m.

After being in the military, I had to always move lugging my old PS1 cases around. My bagged weighed over a hundred pounds just for the plastic cases. I long ditched the cases and have been doing the Disc-book ever since. Lol... though, now my disc books weigh a ton. I think my recycled plastic was enough to make 3 power wheels.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - October 31, 2013 4:58 p.m.

Ho boy. Trying to get through as much of my current-gen backlog as possible while simultaneously saving every dime I can to afford both consoles at launch :O Super excited, though!
  • GR_HenryGilbert - October 31, 2013 4:57 p.m.

I'm preparing my credit cards to be maxed out, but I'm excited none the less. While it's currently frustrating to wait on games like Assassin's Creed IV and Battlefield 4, it'll be worth it to see them in action in next-gen. Now I just need to decide which of the two systems I'll be playing on (and yes, I'm crazy enough to buy both at launch, something I don't advise)
  • watevermanimlost - October 31, 2013 4:17 p.m.

I am preparing by doing my best to ignore its existence until I have a stable cash flow. I still have lots of space.... since somebody keeps moving my NES away from the T.V. I keep all my games in bins near my T.V. so I'll eventually buy a new bin.... and order it alphabetically.... If Dead Rising stays Exclusive then it looks like its Xbox One will be gracing me with its presence.