You thought you were done with these? Not even close.
With the release of Halo 3: ODST, the hunt for hidden skulls is on again. Tucked away on six of the included multiplayer maps are six extra noggins – collectibles that many gamers don’t even realize exist. Three are ODST originals, three are holdovers from the Mythic Map Pack and all are deviously concealed in some of the most obscure, hard-to-reach locations imaginable.
Want ‘em? Just stick in the game’s multiplayer disc, head into Forge mode, load up each of the maps in turn and follow our crystal clear instructions. You’ll have the entire set, and an extra 175 Achievement points, in no time.
Longshore Skull (this page)
Multiplayer Map: Longshore
Game Needed: ODST
- Load the Longshore map in Forge mode.
- After spawning, turn right and move towards the edge of the map.
- When you reach the outer fence, transform into the sentry (hit up on your D-pad) and fly over the edge.
- You should see a billboard with a cartoon fish and, even closer, a silver air duct.
- Check between the air duct and the wall. It's the skull!
- As the sentry, press as close as possible to the air duct. When you change back into regular form, you should drop onto the duct or onto the little rusty support beam below it. If you fall, try again - it shouldn't take more than a couple attempts.
- Hold RB to grab the skull.