Topics

Valve

• gamebrain8505 - April 18, 2011 11:31 a.m.

@MyNameIsMyName I don't think that the L4D universe is connected with the portal/half-life universe, I think people would notice a combine-zombie combination, or that one of these would be spoken of in either of the universes: "first the green flu, now the combine!" or "first the combine, now the green flu!"
  • TheGoods - April 18, 2011 11:30 a.m.

I really do like Valve but at times Valve fans have ruined Valve games for me. They're like the Cohen Brothers of gaming. They make a great product that attracts the most pretentious group of people who try to act better than you for knowing more about it. As if playing Portal and Half Life makes you better than the Neanderthals who like simpler but equally fun games. I can't help but feel a sense of dread from the inevitable one liners dropped by Portal 2 fans. Even when it's not funny 3 weeks later. Having said that I would love to see a new Half Life but I'm not holding my breath for anything before 2013.
  • gamebrain8505 - April 18, 2011 11:29 a.m.

I actually just had a seizure, of joy
  • Peguin - April 18, 2011 11:26 a.m.

it has to be a new game, its been to long to make a new episode. Comon Valve we really want this
  • MyNameIsMyName - April 18, 2011 11:25 a.m.

I wonder if they is a way that the Half-Life L4D and Portal universe all connect? Also seeing how the gravity gun was the embodiment of awesomesuace in 2003 what'll it be like with tech from 2012?!?! Maybe an anti gravity gun what ever that would do.
  • BonesawisreadyforsomeFootball - April 18, 2011 11:22 a.m.

At this point they can't do a new episode it has to be a full blown new game. I am curious about the inevitable new engine they'll use.