We Recommend

• GrandMoffBubbles - September 26, 2009 11:05 a.m.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for this feature! One of the things I've always loved about the Disney Universe is their uncanny ability to slip things under the radar (no pun intended). Just like Looney Toons. Comics and cartoons are for grown ups, dagnabbit! Kids always glom onto whatever grups are doing anyways, right?
  • Mavarious - September 26, 2009 7:53 a.m.

The only article I've ever seen on gamesradar to use titular twice.
  • coolbeans - September 26, 2009 5:23 a.m.

Donal Duck makes NAZIS cute!
  • Awesomeforthemasses - September 26, 2009 2:37 a.m.

Wow, Disney was once refreshingly disturbing.
  • NotTheFace - September 25, 2009 10:36 p.m.

Mein Kampf is actually a pretty interesting book for many reasons, but those looking for "crazy bits" will die from boredom. Whoever made the Nazi cartoon mustn't have read it. Anyway what really bothers me are the oysters or clams or whatever; it's not infanticide if they're gastropods. They're not babies they're shellfish!
  • JC182 - September 25, 2009 7:58 p.m.

Donald Duck as a nazi that is one of the wierdest things i have ever seen in my life.
  • Phazon117 - September 25, 2009 7:06 p.m.

Great article, keep this shit up!
  • Grand1nquisitor - September 25, 2009 6:20 p.m.

This truly is the article Chris Antista was born to write. Great stuff.
  • dweller - September 25, 2009 5:53 p.m.

Poor lemmings. Still creepy to watch.
  • The_Tingler - September 25, 2009 5:53 p.m.

That's the first time I've seen the lemmings footage. I think I've deliberately avoided it all these years... Pinocchio I also haven't seen in years because it so traumatised me! I think you left one off though - how about alcohol? I.e. Dumbo? @FlyinMX They are still out there. Just a few fairly recent good cartoons include The Powerpuff Girls, The Cramp Twins and (some episodes) Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. Shaun The Sheep is also utterly fantastic too, for all ages, (although technically not a cartoon) and what they put poor baby Timmy through is sometimes nightmarish!
  • Spacegrass - September 25, 2009 5:29 p.m.

I call bullshit; nothing has a higher body count than Commando!
  • AA95mp - September 25, 2009 5:11 p.m.

disney is evil basically poor lemmings.
  • AA95mp - September 25, 2009 4:37 p.m.

i remember reading chicken little when i was little i didn't like beacuse everyone got eaten. and no one cared.
  • onewingedantista - September 25, 2009 4:29 p.m.

Wow. I mean, WOW. I had no idea.
  • matt588 - September 25, 2009 4:04 p.m.

wow, back in the day i always felt bad for donald getting jerked around by those vermine chimpmunks, i never knew 50 yrs earlier he was getting jerked around by those vermine nazies. never thought about it but it seems like tarzan was the last disney film that kept things real. we need another walt disney, someone who wasn't afraid to be overtly racist, (maybe have some updated cartoons, think anyone would be offended by a dobama duck cartoon)?
  • Mechamorbo - September 25, 2009 3:39 p.m.

Wait, you're NOT supposed to wear black face??
  • HeavyTank - September 25, 2009 1:13 p.m.

Hell yeah, it was about time someone showed the world that Disney is not only about dancing fairies...
  • Vagrant - September 25, 2009 11:26 a.m.

First article this week I actually liked. It was interesting and funny in a wrong but still funny kind of way. Nicely linked to gaming too. (Not just full of Kingdom Hearts nonsense. Oblivious to the fact that the majority of KH fans are in it for the Final Fantasy characters or "original" Final-Fantasy-esque characters and plots. Gah.) I remember being upset at the Lion King one when I was little, but less due to the horrific death and more due to me liking Mufasa and the fact he could have been saved. DAMN YOU, SCAR! Also quadrakill for el win.
  • RosJ - September 25, 2009 9:47 a.m.

Brilliant. I think it was one of the most amusing articles I have seen!
  • mertor3190 - September 25, 2009 7:47 a.m.

Oh Man. Amazingly brutal. Lots of stuff happens to Donald, he seems like the most sinister one, that's the way he should have been in Kingdom Hearts