• Rub3z - November 15, 2012 10:10 p.m.

Okay, one thing nobody has addressed... the music. The music for GTA trailers has always been fantastic, and this one is no different. Does anyone know what the name of this song is and/or the artist? Thanks.
  • GrandTheftAuto - November 16, 2012 1:14 a.m.

Stevie wonder - skeletons
  • Fox_Mulder - November 15, 2012 8:28 p.m.

I applaud you guys at GR on finding all of these little details. I applaud the guys at R* for making the details.
  • Sithtristen - November 15, 2012 2:52 p.m.

I had read on other sites that Franklin was a repo man or sorts, so I'd figure he was repossessing the car,not stealing it.
  • SentientSquidMachine - November 15, 2012 7:24 a.m.

It will be insanely difficult, but I will hold out for the PC version.
  • gazzc - November 17, 2012 3:55 a.m.

It is a tough choice, do you buy it on consoles and get it early but have 20fps and low detail, low resolution graphics or wait for the PC version which should look infinitely better but you take the risk that the port may be as bad as gta4 was and no current hardware will handle the game?
  • SentientSquidMachine - November 17, 2012 7:25 a.m.

It took a good deal of patience to figure out how to get GTA4 to play smoothly on my laptop, but once I finally got it working, it was fantastic,nd I even managed to run the ever fancy icenhancer 2.0 (without AA, but it still looked fantastic). The graphics boost and mods that will surely come in mind numbing volume, is enough to justify the wait. BUT, as beastly as my laptop was when I got it 3 years ago, I fear that your concern about my hardware not being able to handle it is probably true. So I begin the next gen PC fund, because a laptop with a 1st gen i7, 8gb of ram, and 1gb ati vram is not going to cut it...but it will still look better then on the current consoles.
  • CUFCfan616 - November 15, 2012 4:33 a.m.

One thing I've been wanting to be the case is for the sports cars to be rarer than your bobcat truck or yellow taxi. Everyone knows once you find one, everyone's suddenly driving them on the streets, and if you crash one, you're going to find another one. Why not put a limited number of sports cars into the game, and even some models where there's one or two of a kind in the whole game. Something that when you find, you want to be careful with it because if you destroy it or lose it, you won't get another one. As it is, lose a fast car, go round a corner and find another one
  • Mr Braindown - November 15, 2012 2:19 a.m.

The car that flys off the auto-transporter-tractor-thingy looks like a silver Aston Martin DB5, the iconic Bond car. Now how cool would that be to drive...?
  • GrandmaSlayer - November 16, 2012 8:39 a.m.

and Pagani zonda, maserati, jaguar, BMW and Audi R8
  • Rub3z - November 14, 2012 11:23 p.m.

I live in the Los Angeles area. As for that screenshot #21, where you're not sure whether it depicts dawn or dusk? If they've done as much research of the Greater Los Angeles area as all of the info revealed recently in GI suggests (which I wouldn't doubt... they did a crazy amount of research for creating an analogue to NYC in GTA IV), then that's definitely a sunset, which I could tell based on the point of view towards the city from the other side of that very familiar looking bridge. Can't remember the name of it in spite of the fact that I've been over it my fair share of times.
  • 7-D - November 14, 2012 9:41 p.m.

I just re-watched this. I like how there is a slight cynicism towards gang culture; cancer. redemption? Responsibility? Could be a turning point in terms of cultural media? Learning 80s lessons? Repairing? Addressing the actions of violence we've been routinely programmed to perform? Perhaps? Perhaps
  • lazer59882 - November 14, 2012 9:36 p.m.

"where you'll be able to recreate the motorcycle chase from Terminator 2" i've never seen the terminator films so this is totally meaningless to me. but how about being able to recreate the motorcycle chase from fucking San Andreas? y'know, cause that'd be a much more sound point of reference.
  • brickman409 - November 14, 2012 9:59 p.m.

you really need to see terminator 1 and 2 they're some of the greatest action/scifi movies ever. But I wouldn't suggest seeing 3 and 4, those aren't so good.
  • CUFCfan616 - November 15, 2012 4:27 a.m.

considering the motorcycle chase in San Andreas took some bits out of T2, you probably should watch it, and not just for the motorbikes
  • AqueousBoy - November 14, 2012 5:22 p.m.

Erm, that's not a house - it's Griffith Observatory.
  • archnite - November 14, 2012 3:38 p.m.

Is "Bugstar" an old in joke about Rockstar games being buggy? Also hoping for hood slides. Since SR3 had the Bow-Duke-en, GTA V needs to match that with hood slides.
  • ni9h7andd4v3 - November 14, 2012 3:25 p.m.

In pictures 38 and 40, you refer to him as Travis, not Trevor, but I digress... I've been excited for this game since the first trailer, and the second didn't disappoint. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
  • wolfyman1000 - November 14, 2012 3:20 p.m.

i just hope theres lots of outfits to customize.also let us be able to play out one characters story line that way we will play it again and again.i want nice apartments and realistic stuff like eatin,peeing,drinkin,using items that are in the world.plz let us walk into any buildings we want cuz whats the purpose of having an open world we cant explore.house customizing wouldn't be so bad either theres nothing like giving players full control of there surroundings. last but not least lecustomize the cars we steal and keep em i hope