• CH3BURASHKA - September 21, 2009 6:25 a.m.

I bought Advent Rising off Steam after hearing the main theme off of the VGL album, and was really disappointed. The only problem is that the ending is incredibly awesome and sparks so many questions that I'm aching for a sequel because I know AR2 will be so much better, but since it won't be made, I guess it can't be better.
  • super0sonic - September 20, 2009 6:37 a.m.

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was a great movie and i am glad i own it on DVD along with the great live action mario movie. And no i am not jokeing.
  • FETALJUICE - September 20, 2009 1:47 a.m.

I hate to admit this but I ACTUALLY enjoyed Enter the Matrix despite its buggy gameplay. I even finished it. lol
  • oryandymackie - September 19, 2009 9:18 a.m.

Oh, and I agree with Tomsta666.
  • Tomsta666 - September 19, 2009 1:09 a.m.

I dont care what you say Internet, Enter the Matrix was a damn fun game.
  • Embolado - September 18, 2009 8:32 p.m.

Is Ramero holding an Ngage? If so best pic of the article.
  • Spybreak8 - September 18, 2009 3:27 a.m.

Oh yea almost forgot, I actually got Blinx free with the original Xbox, wow what a deal! > <
  • DrDack - September 17, 2009 9:47 p.m.

I friggin' loved The Great Giana Sisters! For me, the fact that it was such a blatant ripoff gave it an air of really wanting to be popular that I somehow found adorable. ...maybe I'm over thinking things...
  • GamerTagsSuck - September 17, 2009 8:09 p.m.

Enter the Matrix really wasn't a hprrible game. 6/10. No worse.
  • 435 - September 17, 2009 5:48 p.m.

I still do like State of Emergency, despite all it's flaws. There was something very cathartic about kicking the ever loving holy hell out people in a mall after working 10 hours in holiday retail.
  • bamb0o-stick - September 17, 2009 2:11 a.m.

Wow, this is such a great article. Its so nostalgic to think back on games like Red Faction, Daikatana, and Enter the Matrix. The stink of some of these turds may never go away. I actually went to go see Final Fantasy in theaters, I actually didn't think it was terrible. I loved cinematics in games, so this was just like candy for me.
  • dweller - September 17, 2009 1:56 a.m.

Hey I now know who Blinx the Cat is. Thanks Gamesradar! I did rent Enter the Matrix on PS2 and played it twice. Each playthrough as a different character and hated it. The trailer at the end of the game, for the third movie, definitely was not worth the effort.
  • sniper430 - September 17, 2009 12:38 a.m.

state of emergency was a decent game, but as Samael said, we were young...
  • gutlessVADER - September 16, 2009 10:24 p.m.

lol failure
  • gatorfan122394 - September 16, 2009 10:17 p.m.

when i was younger my favorite game for the xbox was blinx the time sweeper lol
  • helix92 - September 16, 2009 9:53 p.m.

the goonies is the best movie ever...
  • FartsOnMilk - September 16, 2009 9:24 p.m.

Tom Goulter made this article his bitch!
  • BigTuna - September 16, 2009 7:40 p.m.

I haven't heard of most of these... Though The Great Giana Sisters did give me a laugh, how did they expect to get away with that?
  • MacGyver1138 - September 21, 2009 2:35 p.m.

I really like Fable. That may partially be because I hadn't really heard much of Molyneux's hype about it, and just liked it for what it was, rather than what it was supposed to be.
  • oryandymackie - September 19, 2009 9:17 a.m.

Am I the only one who actually LIKES QTEs? Yes, they're a cliche, but due to the amount of boring cutscenes it makes a change and a challenge, doesn't it?