• _--_ - July 22, 2014 4:14 p.m.

--when i was playing gta5 --i covered Trevor in EVERY SINGLE tattoo available --he looked like he got stuck in a 5 foot deep briar patch that bled tattoo ink -- --everytime i 'switched back' to him --he was always in his tighty whiteys(so i grew tired of putting clothes back on him) --so yeah --he looked really bad --as he deserved
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - July 22, 2014 9 p.m.

Hilarious
  • _--_ - July 22, 2014 10:16 p.m.

B-) --thanks --my day is complete haha
  • homestar99 - July 22, 2014 10:33 p.m.

I think I'm going to throw up now.
  • _--_ - July 22, 2014 10:55 p.m.

--because of my need to be loved?
  • homestar99 - July 22, 2014 11:27 p.m.

Because I didn't know Trevor could loose any less sanity and humanity.
  • _--_ - July 22, 2014 11:55 p.m.

--haha --I got in on the stock trading in the game(during the story) --each of my 3 guys had around 175million each(when I finished) --but man --those 3000$ in tattoos
  • homestar99 - July 23, 2014 1:12 a.m.

I never did try my luck or strategy at the stocks. Seemed like too much work for something that still adds up to more useless money. 'Cos let's face it, unless you buy ultra expensive cars and leave autosave on you will never run out of money. Then again, if I did leave my autosave on Trevor would have stacked up over two million in hospital bills.
  • _--_ - July 23, 2014 2:30 a.m.

--theres 3 side missions in the story --theyre for Franklin from Lester --theyre basically just easy 'sabotage' missions(mess up a 'rival' corporation) --but --the trick is --right before you do the mission(s)(its exactly the same for all 3) --go through all 3 characters and invest EVERY SINGLE dollar in the opposite stock(guides will tell you which one) --you sabotage one company~their stocks go down~youve got your money in their competitor's stock --but --in these 3 missions --the competitors stock goes THROUGH THE ROOF haha(the numbers are basically astronomical) --after doing all 3 missions --you should have racked up an easy quarter billion each for all 3 characters --true --its 'too much' money --but its kinda the point --plus --it adds a lil more 'depth' to the gaming experience(stock market~really? haha crazy~only R*
  • homestar99 - July 23, 2014 8:27 a.m.

I'll probably do that on the Next-Gen version when I have to start a new game. The only real purpose of it seems to be so you can get a trophy involving spending a ridiculous amount of cash across all three characters.
  • _--_ - July 23, 2014 3 p.m.

--the money needed for the trophies and 100%ing(which is also a trophy) --is pocket change --compared to what youll have if you pull off those 3 missions
  • Verenitz - July 22, 2014 4:08 p.m.

A little sad that Billy Cohen's Motherlove isn't on here.
  • Vonter - July 22, 2014 3:55 p.m.

The Devil's Third also has sick tattoos.
  • ShadesofGrey - October 27, 2013 8:42 a.m.

Sidney's Blood-Sin tattoo from Vagrant Story shoulda been in there guys.
  • DictatorStan - May 16, 2012 3:41 p.m.

This has already been said, but Garcia Fucking Hotspur's epic full body job should be on here.
  • Blaastoid - May 16, 2012 6:09 a.m.

I hope in the new DLC for Skyrim body tattoos will be avaliable. Also if there comes a Fallout 4 that should have tattoos too.
  • monk_on_the_run - May 16, 2012 3:15 a.m.

also strange how the war paint from skyrim is exempt
  • ThundaGawd - May 15, 2012 10:55 p.m.

It's amusing how this week is all about "Bro's", and yet, the tattoos in Army of Two (The most Brotastic game out there) weren't mentioned XD
  • slimjim441 - May 15, 2012 8:51 p.m.

I'm sorry, but you totally missed a crucial tat. You (mistakingly, I'm sure [because you can have the BotD for this one]) forgot to include Johnny Cage's 'Johnny' tattoo that he prominently displays across his chest in MK9.
  • slimjim441 - May 15, 2012 8:52 p.m.

Oh, and even more preposterous, since I can let Cage slide, how about Jack from Mass Effect? You HAVE to have Jack on the list.
  • slimjim441 - May 15, 2012 8:55 p.m.

Ignore my comments. After reading the comments below (something one should always do before posting>_>), I noticed both of my suggestions were previously stated. Carry on.
  • Dgold - May 15, 2012 5:18 p.m.

What about Johnny Gat in saints row 2
  • taokaka - May 15, 2012 4 p.m.

Jin/ Devil Jin from tekken has some pretty sweet tats, his body tattoos disappear when he is normal which leaves him with just his cool arm tattoo yet when he becomes devil Jin some sprout up on his chest and face.
  • J-Fid - May 15, 2012 3:51 p.m.

I don't like tattoos, but if we are on the subject, Guile's tattoos are easily the most patriotic tattoos in all of gaming!
  • Anderstmnt - May 15, 2012 2:34 p.m.

Why wasn't Garcia "Fucking" Hotspur's sweet body tattoos on the list?
  • FanofSaiyan - May 15, 2012 2:28 p.m.

Johnny Cage had the balls to tattoo his name across his chest, granted that was only in MK9. Various characters from the Jak & Daxter franchise have some awesome tattooes, namely Torn and Ashelin.
  • ian-foley - May 15, 2012 2:14 p.m.

Jack from ME 2 and 3
  • archnite - May 15, 2012 8:42 p.m.

When I first say her I thought those designs all over her were clothes, my mind just couldn't comprehend the reality.
  • metroid2099400 - May 15, 2012 1:51 p.m.

Cole Macgrath's tattoos in the inFamous games are pretty awesome, especially as they change depending upon your karma.