• dangomushi - 1 hour, 45 minutes ago

As soon as I saw this article I thought of that Kou guy from The Bouncer. I'm the first person to have a thought related to The Bouncer in 2014.
  • IAmARobotWhoTurnsIntoATruckAnd - 11 hours, 54 minutes ago

What a stupid article.
  • jsterduck - 16 hours, 9 minutes ago

The Tattoo of "The Brotherhood" From the saints row series
  • Jackonomics2.0 - July 22, 2014 6:59 p.m.

"You see the one tattoo that' shaped like a Giraffe? Its for Maximum power" "Im not even black im just covered in so many tattoo's"
  • pl4y4h - July 22, 2014 5:09 p.m.

Not a tattoo, but Dante's cross that he wove into his body is pretty cool (and really metal). It shows memories of his life and the crusades and whatnot
  • alien8000 - July 22, 2014 4:31 p.m.

Where's Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs?
  • Shigeruken - July 22, 2014 6:14 p.m.

• winner2 - 19 hours, 23 minutes ago

Was just about to say this, + another 1
  • _--_ - July 22, 2014 4:14 p.m.

--when i was playing gta5 --i covered Trevor in EVERY SINGLE tattoo available --he looked like he got stuck in a 5 foot deep briar patch that bled tattoo ink -- --everytime i 'switched back' to him --he was always in his tighty whiteys(so i grew tired of putting clothes back on him) --so yeah --he looked really bad --as he deserved
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - July 22, 2014 9 p.m.

Hilarious
  • _--_ - July 22, 2014 10:16 p.m.

B-) --thanks --my day is complete haha
  • homestar99 - July 22, 2014 10:33 p.m.

I think I'm going to throw up now.
  • _--_ - July 22, 2014 10:55 p.m.

--because of my need to be loved?
  • homestar99 - 23 hours, 58 minutes ago

Because I didn't know Trevor could loose any less sanity and humanity.
  • _--_ - 23 hours, 30 minutes ago

--haha --I got in on the stock trading in the game(during the story) --each of my 3 guys had around 175million each(when I finished) --but man --those 3000$ in tattoos
  • homestar99 - 22 hours, 13 minutes ago

I never did try my luck or strategy at the stocks. Seemed like too much work for something that still adds up to more useless money. 'Cos let's face it, unless you buy ultra expensive cars and leave autosave on you will never run out of money. Then again, if I did leave my autosave on Trevor would have stacked up over two million in hospital bills.
  • _--_ - 20 hours, 55 minutes ago

--theres 3 side missions in the story --theyre for Franklin from Lester --theyre basically just easy 'sabotage' missions(mess up a 'rival' corporation) --but --the trick is --right before you do the mission(s)(its exactly the same for all 3) --go through all 3 characters and invest EVERY SINGLE dollar in the opposite stock(guides will tell you which one) --you sabotage one company~their stocks go down~youve got your money in their competitor's stock --but --in these 3 missions --the competitors stock goes THROUGH THE ROOF haha(the numbers are basically astronomical) --after doing all 3 missions --you should have racked up an easy quarter billion each for all 3 characters --true --its 'too much' money --but its kinda the point --plus --it adds a lil more 'depth' to the gaming experience(stock market~really? haha crazy~only R*
  • homestar99 - 14 hours, 58 minutes ago

I'll probably do that on the Next-Gen version when I have to start a new game. The only real purpose of it seems to be so you can get a trophy involving spending a ridiculous amount of cash across all three characters.
  • _--_ - 8 hours, 25 minutes ago

--the money needed for the trophies and 100%ing(which is also a trophy) --is pocket change --compared to what youll have if you pull off those 3 missions
  • Verenitz - July 22, 2014 4:08 p.m.

A little sad that Billy Cohen's Motherlove isn't on here.