• bitchassafriBLAMamericANTISTA - March 31, 2011 12:16 a.m.

no love for mordin solus. he created the genophage! THE GENOPHAGE!!!!! also gordon freeman, i think he has a phD... in silence
  • Gavo - March 31, 2011 12:15 a.m.

Dr. Salvador, anyone? Anyone?
  • chriszewski - March 30, 2011 11:54 p.m.

I have an unhealthy level of affection toward Dr. Ned. Mordin is not mad. Brilliant, cold and calculating (and a lovely singer), but not mad.
  • Dabenguin - March 30, 2011 11:52 p.m.

Jim Sterling, just when I thought GR couldn't get more biased ^joke^
  • EnragedTortoise1 - March 30, 2011 11:31 p.m.

Mordin Solus isn't insane, just a little hyperactive and off-kilter. Hojo, on the other hand... created Sephiroth. And assissted in screwing him up.
  • oneshotfinch - March 30, 2011 11:10 p.m.

Mordin Solus assisted in the "stabilisation" of an entire species! That's pretty darn mad.
  • ninjastrike34 - March 30, 2011 11:02 p.m.

I'm no the biggest COD fan, but what about Richtofen? He's batshit insane.
  • Brutalicus - March 30, 2011 10:46 p.m.

Dr. Ned more than makes up for the fact that Mordin isn't here. So many quintessential mad doctors, so many memories...
  • SacredZergling - March 30, 2011 10:44 p.m.

JD_Method thank you!!! I have been trying to remember the name of that game for years! I always remembered it as the game with the mad doctor and the dog with 4 arms but could never remember the name of it. Thanks!
  • Metroidhunter32 - March 30, 2011 10:41 p.m.

Nobody from Trauma Center? Come on, you've got 5 games of evil doctors and mad researchers to draw from. And everyone there is a doctor by two definitions. PhD and MD
  • tomthespesh - March 30, 2011 10:39 p.m.

No Dr Mario? I always thought he was just a tad mad...
  • Thegynecologistwithchipmunkcheeks - March 30, 2011 10:38 p.m.

I would have added Dr. Schabbs from wolfenstein to the list.
  • Guardian88 - March 30, 2011 10:36 p.m.

Hay what about Dr. Hojo from FFVII? He created Sephiroth afterall
  • JD_Method - March 30, 2011 10:23 p.m.

Dr Hawkins from MDK 2. He wields an atomic toaster and he took a shit so big that it blew up the piping in the toilet and then he used those pipes together with the hand drier and some duct tape to make a leaf blower which he then used to blow aliens into the mouth of a giant talking venus flytrap thing.
  • F4G1TR0N - March 30, 2011 10:07 p.m.

Aww you beat me to it! I guess cause they already have a bag wearing doctor
  • GhostofTaft - March 30, 2011 10:05 p.m.

Does Dr. Salvador count? I guess there's no evidence of him having a degree, but he's got the title.