• m_gamer234 - March 22, 2009 7:16 p.m.

They gave BG&E awy in PACKS OF CHEESE!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOL. FReakin CHHEEEEEESSSEEE! LOLOLOLOLO I'm sorry but thats hilarious!
  • Ravenbom - March 20, 2009 2:18 a.m.

@Gsindahouse There is just a teaser trailer for BG&E 2, there's not even an official title yet, it wont be out until next year at the earliest, unfortunately.
  • punkmetalmage - March 19, 2009 11:40 p.m.

Peefree, I have BG&E and I have Windows 7 and it works fine, before that I had Vista Home Premium and it worked fine for that too. So don't trip, get that game. It's fun as hell... the only problem is I need to figure out how to run it in Windowed Mode or something cuz it's all stretched out :(
  • Tymiegie - March 19, 2009 8:28 p.m.

It's a damn shame that BG&E is with cheese. Sure it's cool for the people who buy it, but it is worth so much more than cheap cheese pack-in
  • MacGyver1138 - March 19, 2009 6:45 p.m.

It is a little different, but I get PC games all the time with hardware. Just shortly after Quake Wars came out, I got it with a new videocard. More recently, I got Company of Heroes: Hell's Highway with a motherboard. It's no string cheese, but when I would have paid the price for the hardware anyway, it is a nice little bonus.
  • Sonneilon - March 19, 2009 5:08 p.m.

What, no mention of Phantasy StarIV that came out for about $100 MSRP way back when? Did it drop price? Eventually to about $60 and that's when I picked it up.
  • Phantasmagorical - March 19, 2009 11:12 a.m.

Poor, poor Beyond Good & Evil. It just didn't get the kind of fanbase it deserved. :<
  • iKOemos - March 19, 2009 5:29 a.m.

Why do games price drop AFTER I buy them?
  • StefanGrey - March 19, 2009 4:35 a.m.

One More: TNA iMPACT!, which was slashed it's price $20 a mere 2 months after release.
  • Scotch - March 19, 2009 3:46 a.m.

OOOOOH man dark sectors on my list i wanna play it its suuuprisingly good and i think im gonna enjoy it :D
  • Hurricrane - March 19, 2009 12:39 a.m.

wow... they were giving BG&E away in STRING CHEESE!!?!! BLASPHEMY!
  • flare149 - March 18, 2009 11:33 p.m.

I thought Dark Sector was good. Reviewers counted it down because it "borrowed" from RE4, but that didn't make it any less fun and the glaive was awesome. Haze deserved it after Ubisoft f***** it up
  • ingsoc - March 18, 2009 11:19 p.m.

Poor Hell's Highway. I just finished playing it and loved it. Now that I have caught myself up by finishing Far Cry 2, Fallout 3 and (it'll come to me) I can honestly say that Hell's Highway is my personal choice for 2008 game of the year. It was just completely awesome. It took everything that was great about the first two, improved it, threw in a real story and beautifully integrated the cover mechanic from Rainbow Six Vegas while making a host of other improvements. Not sure how it would play on a console but for this one is well worth the full MSRP.
  • Thequestion 121 - March 18, 2009 11:07 p.m.

I really want Beyond Good and Evil. i can't find it anywhere!!!
  • 435 - March 18, 2009 9:59 p.m.

I picked up Dark Sector yesterday for $3, new.
  • jamminontha1n2 - March 18, 2009 9:59 p.m.

Oh man, I wished that more games would be given away more games for free in string cheese. Games and string cheese are two of my favorite things. ReCaptcha: 1941 Liege
  • Tasty_Pasta - March 18, 2009 9:40 p.m.

I can't believe I missed the L4D price drop. I was totally planning on buying it, but I procrastinated a little too much...and now I'm L4Dless. It's too bad. Actually, the only reason I ever bought Bioshock was because Steam did a 50% off deal.
  • FrozenImplosion - March 18, 2009 8:57 p.m.

beyond good and evil was waaaaay underrated i loved it :) it was the first gamecube game that i loved. Thats terrible that they pack it in with cheese :(
  • Cybermaster - March 18, 2009 8:35 p.m.

I was expecting the GameCube to be on the list. It was due to sell for £180, but in the end only went for £125 because Microsoft dropped the Xbox's price.
  • Yellowhat17 - March 18, 2009 8:25 p.m.

Niiice Chris. Can't wait to have it discussed on TDar.