• AssassinSG - August 6, 2014 2:29 p.m.

what is the game at "Realizing that full completion will take hundreds of hours"?
  • kirrlaos - June 16, 2014 2:49 p.m.

you finally beat that hard ass boss, you going to the save point, right before you get to it, power blinks ... and you have to do the all over again ... Gotta love it
  • john-noel-cleary - June 16, 2014 5:31 a.m.

Like many others that don't like achievments just to play online. .wtf? Here's the best one of them all that tops the list. .how about never getting to see Shenmue 3. ..Shenmue the only game in history that hasn't had it's story finished. .thanks sega. .
  • urjoshinme - April 28, 2014 11:27 a.m.

Hows this for an fml, youre reading an article on gamesradar and you get 17 slide into it when you realize oh, maybe i should get back to work, but thats fine ill just finish it when i have another moment. Then you get back to said article and it has refreshed itself. Now all that can be done is click through all 17 slides just to read the last one. FML.
  • MeanwhileGuy - April 27, 2014 8:58 a.m.

Because you guys used a shot from FFX at the start, I just want to add this FML moment: "Being Tidus." That is all.
  • scott-mayne - April 26, 2014 4:13 p.m.

Forget a memory card. My entire ps3 hard drive wiped... ive had it for years but a 100+ hour Skyrim file was more than enough to make me wanna cry
  • kenneth-anderson - April 27, 2014 5:58 a.m.

I know that feel too. I lost my 150+hours disgaea hour of darkness file with all char at lvl 9999 with all legendary item (robo suit at level 100 and each class legendary weapon at level 100 too). It got corrupted :'(
  • kenneth-anderson - April 27, 2014 6:04 a.m.

Ah and with laharl (the main character) having 5 transmigate from level 9999.....
  • sammylane - April 17, 2014 2:03 p.m.

I once got so f**king angry while playing Ninja Guiden I thought after losing mid game that I was gonna go turn all Super Syian...I still hate that orange bird!
  • praysolace - March 20, 2014 11:48 a.m.

I remember getting right up to the final boss of Final Fantasy XII, with all but the last two hunts done. I put the game down for a little while because I was getting sick of grinding to finish the hunts, but I'd done all the others and was determined to see this to completion. That's when my memory card decided it was a great time to spontaneously delete itself.
  • Gamernerd - March 6, 2014 4:16 a.m.

When i was little, i often destroyed my brothers stuff! Not out of crueltu, but ideocy/ignorace! Be it his favorite pillow, with toy soldier paint, or his castle, made with not LEGOS, that you can build up again, but those constriction kits, you could buy, with the GLUE and the PIECES in the FRAMES that you pushed out, or more relevant, deleting his "golden eye 007" save file, with all levels AND the golden gun! I had seen him select the things with color (save, delete and copy) and i wanted to try it! Not so easy when you don't know a WORD english! So, in the end, i unkowingly deleted ALL or SOME of his files, and didn't understand why i could do, what i did before (which was deleting the files)! And now, that i almost 20 years, we are BEST frinds and hang out, playing games and watching movies and stuff! We are gonna hang out TODAY and hopefuly watch resident evil nemisis, as i have recently played resident evil operation: raccoon city!
  • ray-butler - February 23, 2014 8:07 p.m.

I'm a big trophy collector, what I am not is an online gamer, so the introduction of trophies that you can only win in multiplayer is my F MY LIFE moment :p
  • ArsenicWolf - September 11, 2013 6:18 a.m.

My f my life moment in gaming (other than most of those listed above) is buying something on Steam to have it go on sale the next day. It drives me insane.
  • Rach426 - March 3, 2013 1:40 p.m.

I haven't seen anyone mention the game freezing. It happened just as I was about to beat Sephiroth in KH2, god that sucked.
  • arlah - February 16, 2013 10:37 a.m.

Finding a shiny Pokemon while you have a partner. ONE HIT K.O.
  • bestia121688 - February 14, 2013 3:04 p.m.

Talk about fuck my life, I allowed my friend to play ninja gaiden with me, the punk got s angry at the fact that he just kept dying over and over that he broke MY $300 TV with my ps3 remote.
  • mozaralio - February 13, 2013 11:19 p.m.

Like many others I've had every single one of these happen to me, most recently 3 of my friends talked me into buying WoW and all of the expansions, the whole shebang was on sale for $35 so I thought "Why not?" and picked it up, we played for about two weeks I got to level 48 and we haven't played since, thank guys. The corrupt save file was a lot worse though, me and a friend who always played Phantasy Star Online on the game-cube together were hanging out with another of our friends who wanted to try the game out. foolishly we asked him to switch memory cards on the game-cube because we put the ones in with our characters on it and wanted to all start new ones, he pulled it out before shutting off the game-cube and poof, just like that my level 110 hunter and his level 130 ranger were erased from existence along with all our hard earned special weapons and equipment, our characters total play time together added up to more than 600 hours...
  • TheDudeFromNowhere - February 12, 2013 9:25 a.m.

I remember playing Dragon Quest 8, spending close to 50 hours, grinding metal slimes for several hours, only to have my data corrupted when I pull it up on my next run. I stopped playing the game after that. It was a great game to. I HATE DATA CORRUPTION!
  • ThundaGawd - February 12, 2013 8:08 a.m.

I hate #19. Stupid douchebag friends talk me into shelling out 60+ bucks for a game I'll play once with them and then never touch again. Assholes spend every waking moment playing LoL while I'm sitting here like a dumbass with an untouched copy of DayZ & StarCraft 2 and a chatbox full of "go find someone else, we're busy right now".
  • NullG7 - February 11, 2013 4:56 p.m.

You know I was going to pick the 'best' one out of this list and comment on it. After reading through the article I realize this is impossible, as I have experienced all of these and they are all terrible; at least I have good coping mechanisms (glances at protective foam on wall (makes mental note to get new protective foam)). Only one logical comment to this article remains. Yep.