• PullinPower - November 30, 2011 6:38 p.m.

You know you're listening to the UK podcast when the word 'dissed' is used in the first 5 minutes. As for the competition I think that AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity. I think a movie about base jumpers with a heads up display for scoring points could be pretty exciting. Obviously you'd have to expand the plot a little rather than just, 'You like jumping off high places and thats what you' obviously.
  • PullinPower - November 30, 2011 6:59 p.m.

*thats what you do
  • NearNRiver - November 30, 2011 3:17 p.m.

My heart jumped when I saw this in my itunes! I think it's time to roll out a Katamari film (Get it?!). Those crazy cut-scenes are so lovable, and the music is brilliant. Make it a kids film, but can still appeal to adults in its randomness. The humor is wonderful, and it's randomness can keep it fresh. If its a short film, under an hour, it will be able to keep from getting old. On top of everything, the animation is brilliant. You could even sneak in a few fun camios, like a scene where the prince rolls up Layton and Phoenix Wright at a crime scene or the like. Oh course, you could always turn it into a horror film. Image how scary it must be to watch a tiny ball of objects grow larger and larger till it rolls up THE ENTIRE WORLD.
  • Kieran712 - November 30, 2011 2:55 p.m.

Metal Gear Solid 3 should be turned into a movie because its the first in the timeline so no backstory and is full of action, has an amazing story and could set up further movies. Also David Hayter should play Snake cause he looks like him and has the awesome voice.
  • chrisat928 - November 30, 2011 2:43 p.m.

I love westerns, so I think Red Dead Redemption would make a fantastic movie. It'd follow the game pretty closely, and somewhere near the end, there could be a dream sequence about Undead Nightmare.
  • oneshotfinch - November 30, 2011 12:21 p.m.

Good show today guys, I love the fortnightly format. I'd like to see a movie of Fantasy World Dizzy that looks like the cover and animates beautifully.
  • Sully8764 - November 30, 2011 10:44 a.m.

Gotta be Mass Effect. Rich, detailed universe with exciting plot. Joss Whedon to direct. Not sure who would play Default Male Shep, as Mark Meer (the voice actor) looks nothing like him, but some characters were modelled off of real people such as Yvonne Strahovski as Miranda, so that would work perfectly. Samuel L Jackson as Anderson, obviously! :P I'M SICK OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING GETH ON MY MOTHERFUCKING SHIP!
  • Parky1995 - November 30, 2011 9:52 a.m.

Unchatrted should be made into a film, starring gerrard butler as drake (because he's bad ass), angelina jolie as chloe (Duh. lara croft!), jessica alba as elana ('Cos she's fit), make up another female character so meg fox ('Cos she's fit) can be thrown in there, and nicholas cage as sully (he's good with treasure hunts). Make sure one of the villains are robert pattinson so he dies.
  • molo - November 30, 2011 9:35 a.m.

RSS feed?
  • mikeleddy83 - November 30, 2011 8:38 a.m.

"The Adventures of Bayou Billy" featuring Paul Hogan and a guest appearance from everybody's favourite A-list movie star... Michael Ironside! (Please note - Barry Pepper not included)
  • n00b - November 30, 2011 8:16 a.m.

yes!!! why am i at school?
  • DannyMB - November 30, 2011 6:48 a.m.

I literally splurted my tea out when I got to the erection section. Brilliant.
  • jonnylil - November 30, 2011 6:25 a.m.

I would like to see a wild metal film with sentient tanks and good physics
  • Mooshon - November 30, 2011 6:07 a.m.

Love to see a Pan's Labyrinth style version of Dark Souls. Pretty, bleak, no happy ending. Also the IP of Professor Layton and Monkey Island 1 & 2 would be stunning!
  • CreepingDeath666 - November 30, 2011 5:40 a.m.

I think they should make Deus Ex into a movie with Zachary Quinto as JC!
  • codystovall - November 30, 2011 4:52 a.m.

Boy you guys are up early-oh wait...
  • jaffa_5 - November 30, 2011 4:45 a.m.

i think Enslaved would make a good game film. the game did a great job showing the characters as more than one dimensional. also they could get Alex Garland who who co wrote the game and has written for films before(the beach, 28 days later) to adapt the story to work in film.
  • ithurtstopoop - November 30, 2011 4:41 a.m.

my christmas just came early
  • Alkhentherevenge - November 30, 2011 4:40 a.m.

Woop Woop, shame I cant listen to it till later.
  • chrisbarker1980 - November 30, 2011 4:39 a.m.

oO, my pants just got tighter!
  • soggysage - November 30, 2011 4:30 a.m.

Definately worth the wait guys!