• bamit11 - February 12, 2012 9:53 a.m.

I'm a Fallout freak so I knew 3 was censored. But, I didn't play like any of the other games, so didn't know about them
  • Mezolitik - February 11, 2012 5:36 p.m.

The Fallout 3 thing makes me laugh. It's like, 'sure, put that landmine in his pocket and blast his eyeballs into outer space, but DON'T DO DRUGS!!' Damn you, censorship cat!
  • musashi1596 - February 11, 2012 12:17 p.m.

The weird thing about the nunchaku censorship in the EU is that nunchaku are legal to own in the EU, but illegal in the US. I own two pairs myself as a UK resident.
  • talleyXIV - February 11, 2012 9:31 a.m.

Ugh Australians, Fallout 3 could have been that much cooler without you.
  • delmariachi - February 10, 2012 4:38 a.m.

Last Bronx on Saturn had a similar issue to Soul Calibur with one of the characters, I think their nunchuks turned into a three piece wooden weapon... Was very strange back then...
  • jiodjflak - February 9, 2012 7:18 a.m.

For everyone who doesnt know, you can get the uncensored version on farenheight on GOG
  • morbiusdog - February 9, 2012 4:43 a.m.

That girl in the last picture has a lovely pussy.
  • CitizenWolfie - February 9, 2012 1:36 a.m.

Truly Pythonesque ending there. Well done!
  • Mamudo - February 9, 2012 1:12 a.m.

I knew the Witcher was censored, had no idea about parappa and fallout though. and I din't know the Japanese version of no more heroes was either.
  • darnell-l-armstrong - February 8, 2012 9:38 p.m.

some more games that were censored: Final Fantasy 4-The dancer that danced for you actually stripped in the JP version Snatcher-The part where the dog gets killed(you see twitching guts in the JP version)....And the "lolicon" shower scene....In the JP version of game, also....
  • FauxFurry - February 8, 2012 4:35 p.m.

I'm guessing that Earthbound/Mother 2 wasn't included because not many people actually played that game(or was already mentioned in a previous article or something perfectly reasonable like that). Shame, that. Censorship is always wrong no matter what the content being obscured for whatever so-called 'noble' purpose. On the other hand, practical editing for content cohesion/correct continuity or humor factor is quite alright. Is not making people laugh truly the noblest goal of them all?
  • kyle94 - February 8, 2012 3:13 p.m.

The Enhanced Edition of the Witcher had the uncensored cards, and was released in the US. ...not that I would know about that sort of stuff. *cough*
  • D0CCON - February 8, 2012 3:10 p.m.

I knew all about the Fallout 3 and Witcher censorship. This title lied to me, there were only 7 games I didn't know were censored.
  • el.waxa - February 8, 2012 1:06 p.m.

I was a bit bummed out that there was no gore in No more heroes but I guess the Censored version makes it look like the wounds are cauterised which is quite cool.
  • JMarsella09 - February 8, 2012 12:37 p.m.

The PSP version of Two Thrones also had all the blood removed. It was definitely noticeable.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - February 8, 2012 12:27 p.m.

At first I thought this was a joke. I had no idea about these censors.
  • skowronskim - February 8, 2012 11:32 a.m.

Um...Saints Row the Third did have farts in a jar. Its on the last mission if you go and save your gang members.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - February 8, 2012 11:57 a.m.

It's been fixed, but thanks (to everyone else as well) for pointing it out.
  • JSayonara - February 8, 2012 11:22 a.m.

You forgot Manhunt 2 and the original non shitty Punisher game. Both had death scenes that were rendered in grainy black and white to avoid offending idiots who accidently misread the game titles as reading "Super Happy Fun Kitten game for small children".
  • wingsdjy - February 8, 2012 11:11 a.m.

I remember the Indigo Prophecy censorship issue, but to be honest didn't care. I was just happy is got a US release.