• camerinian - December 21, 2012 2:03 a.m.

Despite the fact that I proudly proclaim it as one of my favourite gaming franchises, I have never fully completed a 2D Sonic game. I can do 3D games no sweat, but the final levels of the 2D ones always seem to get to me. The closest I've ever gotten was Wing Fortress Zone in Sonic 2. Or the final boss battle in Sonic 4 Episode 1, but since that's essentially a third of a normal game, that doesn't really count
  • Vordhosbn - December 21, 2012 1:52 a.m.

When I was about 5 or 6, when we first got a Megadrive, I had to spend the night at my grans house while my bro got to stay home and play it. I spent the whole night trying to will the Megadrive to come to me via mind power. It didn't work, and I was sad.
  • axelgarcia1 - December 20, 2012 10:56 p.m.

i was born in Venezuela and moved to the US at 11 years old. Digimon world 2 for the ps1 requires you to combine digimon in order to raise their maximum level. since the game was in english, i could never figure out why my damn digimon would not level up. last year i went back and finally beat that game.
  • poopaloop1 - December 20, 2012 10:13 p.m.

Call of Duty: Black Ops and Skyrim ruined my grades.
  • isaiahtheawesome - December 20, 2012 10:10 p.m.

i dont like mario,
  • Sinosaur - December 20, 2012 9:40 p.m.

I played on easy modes and used cheats in practically every game until I got a 360 and had achievements that other people could see. I have, since then, discovered that sometimes its actually really fun to beat a game on Hard.
  • Hobogonigal - December 20, 2012 9:28 p.m.

-When I started playing the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time I was 4 years old and I could not find the sword at the beginning of the game. I had nightmares that the monsters were going to kill me so my dad had to lock the game in his wardrobe for about 2 years before I wanted to play it again. -It then took me until I was 15 (11 years) before I actually finished Ocarina of Time. -My first ever game was Super Mario 64 at the age of 3 and I finished it when I was 13, I got stuck towards the end. -In Poke'mon Red I shamefully got lost in Victory Road and could not find my way out. I never played the game again. -In poke'mon leafgreen I shamelessly used a combination of sleep powder and double-edge repeatedly with a venasaur to defeat every opponent...drove my friend mad who had a level 100 charizard. -I once played the Gears of War 2 horde mode with a friend for so long that we started to cry from television exposure. We just got a few tissues and continued playing until we finished. -Whenever I play a co-operative game with a friend, my main objective is to piss them of my shooting them occasionally, blowing things up near them and blocking doorways. -In Goldeneye 007 for the N64, whenever you killed someone they would spawn with no weapoms. I was the dick that would kill someone, screenwatch to find where they were and then mercilessly murder them before they found any weapons. -I have also memorised every nook and cranny in the game Goldeneye 007. -I have not played any 3ds games since the launch of Lylatwars 3DS. -I watched the whole hour and a half long documentary on the Mass Effect 3 indoctrination theory. -My favorite fighting game is Cardinal Sin for PS1. GamesRadar put it in their top list of worst fighting games. -Once I was on an aeroplane playing mario when I was younger and I became so addicted that I peed myself rather than going to the toilet. I think I was about 4. Pretty embarrassing stuff. Well that's it for me, I am ready. Apocalypse, come at me bro!
  • Hobogonigal - December 20, 2012 9:32 p.m.

I also cannot beat a bicycle level on Paddington Bear for Ps2, a game made for little children. My friends can beat it but I swear that the game picks on me.
  • TanookiMan - December 21, 2012 9:57 a.m.

I had memorized all the spawning locations for Facility in Goldeneye. I would mine all the spawn points, then kill my opponent once and he'd immediately die upon respawning. My friends stopped playing with me until I swore never to do it again.
  • Cyberninja - December 20, 2012 7:47 p.m.

I hate CoD and GTA games.
  • Spacewolf - December 20, 2012 5:39 p.m.

I've never beaten a mario, zelda, or final fantasy game.
  • talleyXIV - December 20, 2012 5:51 p.m.

Judged.
  • ParagonT - December 20, 2012 9:12 p.m.

Totally judged.
  • punkduck2064 - December 20, 2012 10:20 p.m.

I'm right with you brother, stupid plumber.
  • Spacewolf - December 21, 2012 8:18 a.m.

I've played them and got at least halfway through a lot of them just never beaten one.
  • boondocks50 - December 21, 2012 2:55 p.m.

I second this, and may i add, i have no intentions of ever doing so. I also enjoyed Bullet Witch.
  • boondocks50 - December 21, 2012 2:57 p.m.

I also cried on my 20th or so attempt at beating Alma in Ninja Gaiden
  • shawksta - December 20, 2012 5:19 p.m.

It took me 8, count em, EIGHT MONTHS till i finally solved the Caged Torch puzzle in Bowser's Castle in Paper Mario for N64. I was young, but i managed to make it that far so there's no excuse, i never understood it, and then to make matters worse, i had THAT GUY IN SCHOOL, he ended up telling me i was supposed to, and i quote "Throw the Bomb girl through the holes" and it only added more crap which eventually took eight months, half of the time where i just quit, and then came back with no avail till i finally did it by trying to understand.
  • talleyXIV - December 20, 2012 5:51 p.m.

I played the Bowser final boss in Luigi's Mansion at least 15 times before I beat him.
  • Rub3z - December 20, 2012 4:48 p.m.

I have never played a Mass Effect game, and do not really plan on doing so. This is actually for a reason that I'm willing to divulge. It's because I'm afraid of their intensive power of immersion. I fear the addiction they could harbor in me, more so than other games with little in the way of story or narrative like racing games. I was kind of turned off entirely to the idea of a Mass Effect game ever since I heard a couple of my teammates talking about it. Specifically, about how best to have virtual sex with each female party member in the game. I did not ever want to involve myself with obsessing over or talking about such trite things. Also, I once got really, really, REALLY GODDAMN ANGRY at my best friend over a game of Left 4 Dead. He left me behind whilst we were making yet another attempt at beating Blood Harvest on Expert difficulty so I could finally claim my glorious, stupid achievement. While I was swarmed by zombies, he leapt to the safety of the back of the rescue vehicle, and the ending cinematic played. My friend even resorted to punching me, actually physically hitting me (we were playing splitscreen) in an attempt to suppress my anger, as he is much bigger and stronger than I am. It didn't work. I was going goddamn Hulk Mode on him. He just left the room. He was such a good friend. He apologized.