• KnightDehumidifier - January 11, 2013 1:54 p.m.

I loved the mystery challenges in Project Gotham Racing 4, like one challenge was to drive a DeLorean at 88 MPH in a lightning storm, or driving an Aston Martin DBS near the casino, just the idea of making those must have been fun.
  • jackthemenace - January 11, 2013 1:26 p.m.

I( knew Borderlands 2 would feature on the list, although I was expecting the 'Shoot this guy in the face' achievement might've been the one you went with. Lego LOTR, I'm also surprised you didn't mentioned the 'Taking the Hobbits to Isengard' achievement for taking all of the Hobbits. To Isengard. The 'Solid Snape' achievement had me ni bits though; I'm tempted to get the game just for that alone
  • kicking222 - January 12, 2013 7:01 a.m.

Shooty McFace is the greatest character in the history of video games. There, I said it, and I'm not even being (completely) sarcastic.
  • jack-hentschell - January 11, 2013 1:18 p.m.

Ocelot was awesome in Metal Gear Solid 3. It showed him developing into the badass villain he became really well and his determination at challenging Snake was itself badass. I love the Legendary achievement couple. I always love that kind of meta humor.
  • Fenrakk101 - January 11, 2013 1:16 p.m.

I can't believe you didn't mention the "Pointless Achievement" from Banjo Kazooie: Nuts 'n' Bolts (DLC).
  • MolokoVeck - January 11, 2013 11:50 a.m.

I just love "Punch a horse in the face, killing it." Not sure why but I find that damn funny.
  • brickman409 - January 11, 2013 5:13 p.m.

I think that might be a blazing saddles reference
  • ventanger - January 11, 2013 11:15 a.m.

I was expecting "Too much salt will kill you", but maybe talking about would be a bit too spoilery.
  • oryanbelt - January 11, 2013 11:13 a.m.

Gotta say, that World at War one is damn funny.