• GoldenEagle1476 - January 12, 2013 1:50 p.m.

There's a Portal 2 achievement I liked even more than the one listed: "The Part Where He Kills You"- This is that part. I laughed so hard at that.
  • ObliqueZombie - January 12, 2013 12:45 p.m.

Ahhh, I remember that Portal 2 one. The game was so goddamn funny even the achievements were clever jokes!
  • t_skwerl - January 12, 2013 11:24 a.m.

What? No, "You fight like a dairy farmer" from the Walking Dead? C'mon guys. No brainer. (see what I did there?)
  • winner2 - January 12, 2013 11:12 a.m.

I literally laughed out loud at red dead one, I never thought of doing that.
  • TheToastedToasters - January 12, 2013 9:53 a.m.

"Adventures in Babysitting" from Walking-Dead made me laugh, honestly. They also timed it so it comes up right when it happens rather than after which is pretty great too.
  • BrunstigElg - January 12, 2013 5:49 a.m.

Lego Lord of the Rings just have awesome achievements in general.... "They´re taking the hobbits to Isengard" and "Return of the Mushroom King" (Equip Aragorn with the Mushroom Crown)
  • Krazee - January 12, 2013 1:50 a.m.

Funniest achievement I have ever come across: "Panty Hunter" in Cave Story Plus
  • CountRichtertoffen - January 11, 2013 5:48 p.m.

"Snake Beater" is an excellent usage of a pun. Great job, Konami
  • CreepersOnSpeed - January 11, 2013 5:43 p.m.

the last one was great hahaha
  • brickman409 - January 11, 2013 5:11 p.m.

the 9-irony achievement from bioshock 2 should've been mentioned
  • TheToastedToasters - January 12, 2013 9:54 a.m.

But it's just a follow up to the first one?
  • brickman409 - January 12, 2013 1:30 p.m.

yeah but it should've been an honorable mention or something cause that achievement is hilarious
  • Elgyem - January 11, 2013 3:39 p.m.

nobody expects. Kill the emporer as Kit Fisto in Lego Star Wars the complete saga
  • pl4y4h - January 11, 2013 3:06 p.m.

Every Anarchy reigns achievement has the word "anarchy" in it so it should get the consistency award or something
  • space_cakes - January 11, 2013 2:36 p.m.

My fav is still the "Buy This Achievement" achievement from You Don't Know Jack on Facebook. It doesn't get any easier than that.
  • JMarsella09 - January 11, 2013 2:21 p.m.

Just out of curiosity, why did you go with the Simpsons for the press start trophy. A number of games have those.
  • pl4y4h - January 11, 2013 3:04 p.m.

Probably cause the simpsons game has a lot of breaking the fourth wall type of achievements so it's easier to tie it to that game. Or I'm just pulling an explanation out of my ass hahaha
  • ZeroZmm - January 11, 2013 2:17 p.m.

GOW: Chains of Olympus has a special one.. 'All Beam Walks Completed' Reminds me of the Don't fence me in one..
  • bebl09 - January 11, 2013 2:02 p.m.

The funniest Red Dead one is from the Liars and Cheats DLC, it's called 'Put the Posse on a Pedestal'. There's a lot of references to Westerns in the trophies for that game but I wasn't expecting a 40 Year Old Virgin reference haha.
  • KnightDehumidifier - January 11, 2013 1:54 p.m.

I loved the mystery challenges in Project Gotham Racing 4, like one challenge was to drive a DeLorean at 88 MPH in a lightning storm, or driving an Aston Martin DBS near the casino, just the idea of making those must have been fun.