• flabslapper - November 9, 2011 7:43 a.m.

I wish I still had photshop so I could put together a stereotypical street in the US I'm seeing cheeseburgers, cowboy hats, beer, SUVs, high gas prices, Star Bucks piled upon McDonalds and KFCs, and...I'm all out, anyone got any more?
  • Mooshon - November 9, 2011 9:57 a.m.

Ha, I started looking at doing that photoshop matt but had to stop myself. Was looking so funny but had the potential to create an international flame war incident.
  • flabslapper - November 9, 2011 10:16 a.m.

aw dude come on! Can you at least finish it for Random Assault? lol!
  • Unoriginal - November 9, 2011 7:39 a.m.

Maybe you should rephrase the headline to be less spoilery.
  • DLSemen - November 9, 2011 7:34 a.m.

So wait, you're telling me there ISN'T a pub on every corner in the UK? There goes my vacation plans...What about Ireland? Surely there's pubs there, right?
  • sh33phead - November 9, 2011 7:44 a.m.

I went to Dublin in September, it's absolutely full of pubs. It was insane because it was also (unintentionally) the Gaelic football cup final (which Dublin won). Just be warned, it's REAAAALLLYYY expensive! Minimum 5 Euros per pint.
  • MeabhieD - November 9, 2011 8:27 a.m.

That's Dublin though, has to be a load of pubs, 'cause of the economy down there... Up north it's different... a bit.. But it is just stereotyping anyways, i've been to China a few times, completely different to what i was expecting
  • Julian94 - November 9, 2011 10:43 a.m.

5 Euros a pint is actually very cheap, atleast in Norway.
  • sh33phead - November 9, 2011 7:29 a.m.

This is probably the least geographically correct depiction of London I've ever seen in a game. They should have done it in Manchester or somewhere else instead, since the stereotypical tourist view of our capital city is beyond repair. Now if you don't mind, I'm off for some afternoon tea and crumpets. Good day sirs!
  • Bamford38 - November 9, 2011 7:25 a.m.

It always amazes me how clueless the yanks can be when depicting other nations. Its like the guy in Oceans 11, with the worst english accent ive ever heard in my life. We dont stick random americans in our games/films eating beefburgers, singing "born in the usa" and carpet bombing villages.
  • PBC13 - November 9, 2011 7:22 a.m.

You do still get red phone boxes and red post boxes quite a lot to be fair, especially in central London. I'm pretty sure you do anyway. Oh and I'd say the one big thing missing from that tiny little microcosm of Britishness is a TARDIS! That's the real outrage here.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - November 9, 2011 7:25 a.m.

You're damn right. I was actually going to Photoshop it in, along with James Bond playing Croquet, but I didn't have time in the end.
  • Ded - November 9, 2011 7:20 a.m.

I'm surprised there is no tea. They could have squeezed it in somewhere.. a nice cup laid out with those pigeons.
  • grimmlock - November 9, 2011 7:18 a.m.

Big Ben looks smaller than I thought it would be. Interesting.
  • rob619 - November 9, 2011 7:18 a.m.

HAHA, so thats how we are viewed overseas :)