• jackthemenace - November 9, 2011 1:24 p.m.

Best Article EVER. Honestly, it makes me so mad seeing people hanging Union jack's, especially around the time of the Royal Wedding a couple months back. Makes me wish I'd stayed in Australia.
  • Logic - November 10, 2011 2:16 p.m.

Why do you hate seeing Union Jacks?
  • Fetalspray - November 9, 2011 1:17 p.m.

Surprised theres no castle. Theres a castle next to every pub over here.
  • sleepyMexican45 - November 9, 2011 1:07 p.m.

I was joking? my gamertag - a reference to a Southpark joke which funnily enough is also drawing on social stereotypes :>}
  • j8mie - November 9, 2011 1:04 p.m.

There really is no excuse for this anymore. Why not just go onto Google Street View if you can't be arsed to get on a plane. I was half expecting a Beefeater to walk past during that scene as well.
  • UberNoob - November 9, 2011 12:57 p.m.

WTF...
  • RedHarlow - November 9, 2011 12:50 p.m.

Haha, British people...
  • PrancingCera - November 9, 2011 12:50 p.m.

Well done Dave, an amazing article. I never thought I would be able to log on to GamesRadar and see a picture of Hull! It's not 'shopped, the photographer was just lucky enough to get a picture during the 2 hours of sun that we actually get a year.
  • Darkwun - November 9, 2011 12:38 p.m.

That is of course unless u undertand the notion of sarcasm... then its ine the way dave wrote it...
  • McClouduk - November 9, 2011 12:37 p.m.

Hold on, that telephone box is in Hull! I'm stoked a picture of Hull has been up and nobody has thrown abuse. Although I will say that the white telephone box shown has been around since when red telephone boxes were still popular. Hull has its own telephone system and has done for a very long time. You know what that means? A monopoly that causes shit internet.
  • Budisawesome - November 9, 2011 12:29 p.m.

Yet you bought the game so why bitch about it?
  • PimplesInYourAsstista - November 9, 2011 4:42 p.m.

Cause if you buy a game, you are legally bound not to bitch about it. Dumbass.
  • Logic - November 10, 2011 2:18 p.m.

I would say that the only time you can bitch about a game is if you paid money for it.
  • nicholas-aube - November 9, 2011 12:02 p.m.

Well I understand not liking stereotypes about your home country but it makes sense a designer would use British Stereotypes for a British town.. other wise it's just another town with no real feel of location to the gamer.
  • FuperFaiyanFeth - November 9, 2011 11:32 a.m.

well at least its all the cool stereotypes about britain. if it were britains stereotyping americans, the streets would be full of obese people, McDonalds would be on every street, and everyone would be firing guns into the air while screaming 'MURICA!
  • patbateman17 - November 9, 2011 11:40 a.m.

Yeah it's not like we can see their teeth or cold bedside manner
  • ZhugeLiang - November 9, 2011 11:14 a.m.

Does the Queen of England really live in Big Ben, Uncle Dave??
  • patbateman17 - November 9, 2011 11:11 a.m.

Nobody mentioning the stereotype that only American tourists get killed by dirty bombs in the UK?
  • ncurry2 - November 9, 2011 11:10 a.m.

But you do eat fish and chips every other meal, correct?
  • therawski - November 9, 2011 11:09 a.m.

That's not nearly as offensive as WHEN IT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
  • HereComesTheHypeTrainCHOOCHOO - November 9, 2011 11:08 a.m.

Awesome article, had me laughing my ass off! Someone give Mr. Houghton a raise, preferably a huge one.