• Pocotron - May 13, 2011 12:57 a.m.

Actually Bandicoot is Australian.
  • shawksta - May 13, 2011 12:52 a.m.

@cosmicshambles So your assuming all us gamers are force to be divided bythe words casual and hardcore and be only in those meanngs to know nothing about memes and sarcasm, thats retarted.
  • elpurplemonkey - May 13, 2011 12:49 a.m.

I'll definitely check this book out, interesting stuff here.
  • shawksta - May 13, 2011 12:45 a.m.

Sooooo, technically,if it wasnt for copyright infrigement,Mario wouldnt be the famous plumber we know today. As a system mascot crash is a little shaky but hating him entirely is so cruel, Uncharted is awesome but sucks were probably never gonna see crash again.
  • Rubberducky - May 13, 2011 12:42 a.m.

Nice, will have to check it out. I liked Masters of Doom(just wish they had more technical details), and Game Over looks interesting but too bad its $26 for a used copy on Amazon!
  • EnragedTortoise1 - May 13, 2011 12:18 a.m.

Muy interesante.
  • cosmicshambles - May 12, 2011 11:44 p.m.

Terrible title. Casual gamers won't have a clue what it means and hardcore types will just roll their eyes and assume it's some kind of meme collection. I may well 'pick it up the book' though. Gotta love those typos. Seriously GR, I'm willing to check your spelling/grammar - say £20.00 per post?
  • Nin10DOH - May 12, 2011 11:39 p.m.

Naughty Dog, please get Crash Bandicoot back and make a series reboot. Thanks.
  • EricBratcher - May 12, 2011 11:01 p.m.

Another great videogame book is Steven Kent's "The Ultimate History of Video Games". It's very old school - barely gets to the PlayStation at all - but there's good stuff in there.
  • Randomwordcombination - May 12, 2011 10:54 p.m.

Henry, i'm checking out Easy Riders, Raging Bulls based on your recommendation. I still wish I could find a reasonably priced copy of Game Over!
  • ArkhanasGath - May 12, 2011 10:49 p.m.

I can't believe it
  • Randomwordcombination - May 12, 2011 10:47 p.m.

Awesome idea for a book! TERRIBLE title, though.
  • Akutare - May 12, 2011 10:44 p.m.

I didn't know any of these, this was a good read.