Press the ~ (tilda) key.
player.additem 0000000F X
(x is the # of caps you want)
player.additem 0000000A X
(x is the # of pins you want)
- add # special points
- Advance one level
- All mapmarkers
set timescale to #
- Alters the speed in which the in-game time passes.
- Automatically kill the target you selected in Console Mode
player.modScale <1 or -1>
- Become a giant! 1 = giant ; -1 =normal
- Change your name for free, no court fees!
- changes leve to #, doesn't affect anything else.
modpca (s.p.e.c.i.a.l) #
- changes the chosen stat by adding the given number. e.g. lmodpca luck 3 would take your 5 luck to 8.
- Complete all quest items
- complete current quest
CompleteAllObjectives / CompleteQuest
- Complete quest objectives
- Directly set your skill values.
- Disables mines
- displays xp needed for next level
- Everyone wants to be a kid again!
- Go ahead, be a transvestite, i won't ask any questions
- God Mode
- I'm working on finding and making an ObjectID list, but for now, just use the ones we know: 000000A(Pins) & 000000F(money)
- Just in case...
player.modav skill #
- Modifies player's desired skill. (player.modav luck 10)
- Move around during "locked" cinematics
- Moves the player to the current quest marker
- No clipping mode
- open the character creation screen
player.modav actionpoints #
- Permanently modifies players max action points.
player.modav carryweight #
- Permanently modifies players max weight.
player.additem 0000000F "XXX"
- Replace "XXX" with the amount of caps(money) you want.
- Replace xxx with the number of experience points to receive
- Resets a quest... assuming you would want to do such a thing?
- revives dead target
- reward # karma points to player
- set the number of special points to #
- Sets skill level to #. Max 100. this sets all skill bonuses but those from gear, tag skills, or attributes.
- Sets the typed attribute to the number provided. (1-10)
- That's right! Get any perk you want, any and/or all.
- toggles free camera mode (useful for character screenshots)
- turns off/on the HUD (useful for character screenshots)
- Unlocks any selected physical lock (doors, chests, etc) and terminals.
- Use this to reward yourself some xp
- Warp to your quest' target location