• Shuuvuia - July 8, 2011 8:07 p.m.

Technically, spherical levels with their own gravity was done in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando in 2003, way before Prey or Super Mario Galaxy.
  • ZigzMagoo - July 8, 2011 5:17 a.m.

Cmon, am I the only one who had fun with Army of Two? It was pretty sweet
  • raptorak - July 8, 2011 1:28 a.m.

OMG this Ben Griffin guy is a definite troll - Sonic Adventure was a beautiful game and really good fun to play.
  • raptorak - July 8, 2011 1:23 a.m.

What the hell is Prey doing on this list? That game was great, not to mention having the best opening sequence of any game ever.
  • d0x - March 16, 2011 11:32 p.m.

The thing that pissed me off the most about Dragon Rising was enemies shooting you that werent being drawn by the engine. They were too far away so the engine decided they didnt need to be rendered visually yet their bullets still managed to kill you. You could shoot directly at them but never hit them cause they werent there yet! Walk forward a bit and POOF!! Magic i tell you.
  • MaelstromKING - September 11, 2010 4:33 a.m.

I'll probably get lynched, but... Mass Effect The story in Mass Effect is good, but the gameplay is half assed to all get out. Seriously it felt like I was playing a game that had less oomph than the game that started it all for them (Baldur's Gate).
  • LKabongUno - May 30, 2010 6:53 a.m.

On Sewer Shark, I think you meant to say "Panasonic" 3DO.
  • wrapdump - May 29, 2010 12:32 p.m.

I have googled "Sega 3DO", it does not exist.
  • xXGhostXx - May 29, 2010 7:26 a.m.

Prey rly? That game was amazing, even if the multiplayer was unplayable!!!
  • JADENkOTOR - May 28, 2010 9:12 p.m.

@ LIKEUCARE Man i was totally with you all the way on your bold but true first comment. Then you went and stuck up for Prey... and seeing how its gameplay is even shittier than some that you mentioned, I didn't get it... It looks like shit too. Spot on with gears and halo being the two most overrated games ever... eventhough they are still good games.
  • Snapp3r - May 28, 2010 6:26 p.m.

I'm jumping on the prey bandwagon here. I thought it was a pretty decent game, albeit with a bad ending, but it did play nicely.
  • EnlargedSeagullGenetaila - May 28, 2010 12:51 p.m.

I don't know what you are talking about. I quite enjoyed Operation: Prey of Solace and you did give it a good score. Ben Griffin you ar stupid.
  • CombatWombat101 - May 28, 2010 6:52 a.m.

@ GodofPS314: 1) Go check the name of the person who wrote the Operation Flashpoint review. 2) Check the name of the person who wrote this article. 3) Hang your head in shame.
  • Spybreak8 - May 28, 2010 5:13 a.m.

I loved Prey but unfortunately i got stuck and put it down. I never went back. Still haven't played Quantum of Solace but it's in my backlog.
  • GodofPS314 - May 28, 2010 12:03 a.m.

You guys gave Operation Flashpoint a 9 and yet it is on a bad list of games. Wow you guys can never stick to anything
  • JuliePeesgood - May 27, 2010 10:58 p.m.

I got mentioned in an article! Yay!
  • Samael - May 27, 2010 8:34 p.m.

Yeah, Prey wasn't that bad. Not great, but not "crap" either. Doesn't deserve to be here.
  • yayer - May 27, 2010 8:24 p.m.

quantum of solace was good in my opinion. it is a fps except when ur in cover it is a tps which worked well. the multiplayer wasnt bad either. it is a good rent or even purchase
  • LIKEUCARE - May 27, 2010 8:17 p.m.

By the way, I don't understand how Prey was listed there. Sure it may had a few faults here and there but overall, the game was quite great and under id tech 4. Oh well, opinions changes from person to person... Oh my, I forgot Killzone 2. Truly outstanding graphics and tech, but I was quite disappointed in the gameplay. The aiming felt weird also...
  • LIKEUCARE - May 27, 2010 8:02 p.m.

Nexus Jupiter Incident or something... awesome graphics, yet truly mediocre gameplay. BioShock 2... Aliens vs Predator 2010... Turok... Haze... Command and Conquer 4... Far Cry 2... Star Trek Legacy (So much promising... yet it sucked so BAD!)... Unreal 2 The Awakening (Awesome engine back then, yet the gameplay sucked overall)... Perimeter (Great looking RTS but crappy gameplay)... Lost Planet 1 and 2 (Great graphics/tech but shitty gameplay)... Heck, even if I'm an id Software fan, I'd still put there Quake 4. Great tech, but the game kinda sucked... I hardly replayed it about 2 times top... And to finish this... many, MANY will disagree with me and I don't care... but Gears of War is one of the most overrated game in history after Halo AND, it deserves to be on that list. Awesome graphics, but shitty story, gameplay is very average at best.