Topics

E3

• CurryIsGood - June 5, 2014 11:30 p.m.

No one else hoping for a 3ds lite or something like that?
  • CurryIsGood - June 5, 2014 11:08 p.m.

I think you guys mean Gran Turismo 6, not 5 will be coming to ps4.
  • shawksta - June 5, 2014 10:59 p.m.

You know, people seem to forget one thing Nintendo presented back at GDC, something called the Nintendo Web Framework, a browser based dev kit to help young game designers and indies especially have a much easier time making Wii U games. Given its a dev kit, we might not hear much at E3, but its still something worth to note, if its done right, Nintendo could have their ticket to good indie support.
  • homestar99 - June 5, 2014 10:44 p.m.

I honestly can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I laughed through the whole thing.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - June 5, 2014 8:29 p.m.

Aw shit, the hype is so big we have Xbox flat out asking people on Twitter what Zelda game they would play forever.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - June 5, 2014 6:13 p.m.

A prediction predicament with pondering.
  • shawksta - June 5, 2014 5:26 p.m.

You guys kind of missed on some predictions you wouldve gotten right, like Killer Instinct Season 2, some gamepad heavy games that was stated and especially "A Mario Game", looking in the future now that Kart 8 is released there is no Mario in site, outside Smash but it isnt about him nor has his name on the title. There's bound to be a Mario game announcement. Actually, found this of recent, make of it what you will, but dont be surprised if it does end up confirmed: http://i.imgur.com/spC2KWv.png This was a great and hilarious predictions article, seeing the AGENT and "making shit up as we go along" twice was nice XD. But now your making me sad about Megaman Legends 3's fate :( E3 HYPE LETS GO LETS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED BECAUSE THATS WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS :D
  • BladedFalcon - June 5, 2014 4:40 p.m.

...Moves Like Jagger was popular more than 3 years ago, not 2...
  • Divine Paladin - June 5, 2014 7:53 p.m.

It was still spammed on the pop stations until like a year ago. That song had some legs.
  • BladedFalcon - June 5, 2014 8:32 p.m.

Holy shit, really? That depresses me-.- and I LIKE Maroon 5 for the most part, but that song is hardly one of their best.
  • Divine Paladin - June 6, 2014 3:43 a.m.

I agree. I definitely recall it still having played about a year to a year and a half ago, because it lines up with things that distinctly happened in my junior year; that's the only reason I remember lol
  • PlainLikeVanilla - June 5, 2014 4:16 p.m.

Mirrors Edge 2 has already been confirmed for both Xbone and PS4.