• k9er - August 5, 2009 7:20 p.m.

BEATLES ROCK BAND FTW!!!!!
  • fuzzynutz - June 23, 2009 3:41 a.m.

Cant wait for jc2, the first didnt get the rep it needed
  • pogo - June 5, 2009 8:52 p.m.

cant wait to try out ALAN WAKE and definately LEFT 4 DEAD 2
  • Rhesus - June 5, 2009 12:36 a.m.

That fat black guy from Left 4 Dead 2 looks like Curtis from Tyler Perry's House of Payne
  • RadarQJD - June 4, 2009 9:56 p.m.

8's and 9's? Baaaw, i want to see dissapointment!
  • MacGyver1138 - June 4, 2009 6:15 p.m.

Man, this E3 has shown a bunch of great games. I really look forward to the second Just Cause. The first one had its flaws, but it was a heck of a lot of fun and boasted some excellent draw distances. With any luck, the flaws from the first will be polished out, and it will be even more fun to play with the grappling hook and parachute. I just hope they still let you drive/fly absolutely EVERY vehicle like the first one did. I was pleasantly surprised to hop in and fly the giant cargo plane, only to crash it on a crowded bridge!
  • MGS4SolidSnake - June 4, 2009 5:48 p.m.

im not saying the beatles are bad im just saying there not as good as people think they are...its like misplaced nostalgia u want them to be good cause everybody says they are
  • Ninja-KiLLR - June 4, 2009 5 p.m.

im with MGS4SolidSnake i cant stand the beatles
  • william206 - June 4, 2009 4:09 p.m.

i know why these reviews are all 8-10's, which r good scores... its because GR only hears good stuff from the devs and the demos.
  • bonerachieved - June 4, 2009 2:18 p.m.

pitching a tent for this game
  • garnsr - June 4, 2009 6:40 a.m.

I love Metroidvania games, Shadow Complex sounds like just the thing for me.
  • vitoruss - June 4, 2009 5:59 a.m.

Alan Wake looks like it'll either be a 5/6 or a 9, a hit or a miss. No middle ground for the survival horror genre
  • superduper93 - June 4, 2009 4:23 a.m.

i'm from louisiana and i can't wait for left 4 dead
  • lovinmyps3 - June 4, 2009 4:06 a.m.

@MGS4SolidSnake HEY!!! THE BEATLES IS ONE OF THE GREATEST BANDS EVER!!!
  • jamminontha1n2 - June 4, 2009 1:12 a.m.

can't wait for shadow complex. i love me some exploration.
  • RebornKusabi - June 4, 2009 12:16 a.m.

I honestly cannot wait for Alan Wake. I really REALLY hope it fills the "true" horror genre that Resident Evil has moved away from and Silent Hill can't seem to recapture. I know I will be buying on day one.
  • Chase158 - June 6, 2009 6:44 p.m.

Now, I'm not one to accuse reviewers of bias, but this has got to be the rare exception. There seems to be a Valve fanboy tinge to the prediction on Left 4 Dead 2; the content was so effusive and gushy, and so entirely without reserve, that I'm surprised it wasn't written by a Valve dev team member. L4D2 may be the only mistake Valve has ever made in their career, and 'til this point, I was convinced that they could do no wrong. When it all comes down to it, L4D2 is a sequel that adds the most superficial of changes; melee weapons, Incendiary Ammunition (why didn't they just give us a flamethrower?), new weapons (with 'new' apparantly meaning the old weapons with suppressors sellotaped on), insignificant changes to the AI Director (which was essentially a glorified spawn system in the first place) and a couple of maps. Worse still, is what we are losing. Gone are the claustrophic, dark, dank quarters of the original game. Instead, we are treated to wide-avenues, low buildings and sunny streets. How the Hell is Valve going to create any thrills, nevermind scares, when the environment is fully visible and pleasant? All of these could and should have been DLC for the original game. Why are we forking out the price for an entirely new game just so we can receive changes that could have easily been added as new maps and equipment, or even modded? Even if Valve's intentions are better than just squeezing money out of - what is in my opinion - and already highly overrated game, I still believe that this decision made no sense.
  • sharker - June 5, 2009 11:49 p.m.

are you kidding l4d2 will suck just as much as the first
  • crumbdunky - June 5, 2009 10:51 a.m.

Just a shame for Cliffy that the Metriod game from Team Ninja knocks Shadow Complex sideways into looking the crap it surely is. Even Cliffy seemed to know how poor it is.
  • Defguru7777 - June 5, 2009 1:27 a.m.

Shadow Complex looks really good.