• lethalcodeine - June 4, 2009 12:38 a.m.

This is awesome. So much of what gamers love is a great thing, not the other way around. Hideo Kojima is the master.
  • lovinmyps3 - June 3, 2009 6:36 p.m.

@ everyone most of you probably already know but the image of big boss is a teaser for MGS: Peace Walker, the new PSP game @shellghost big boss was still alive because the patriots kept him alive. Raiden recovered solidus and liquids body and he and big mama used parts from both to "reassemble" big boss. i doubt there will be an MGS 5 because MGS 4 pretty much wrapped everything up. and i've confirmed that this is coming to PS3 so sorry for freaking out 12 hours 14 minutes ago. lol
  • Arclion - June 3, 2009 4:42 p.m.

and i agree i dont think this is raiden knowing hideo he'll put some kind of twist in the story and this will be raiden 2.0:P
  • Cerberus1838 - June 3, 2009 6:29 a.m.

This doesn't make any sense though, its clearly Raiden's model with just upgraded armour, you can even see the golden shoulderplate, he's just changed the other one, also he's lost an eye, maybe Future game with flashbacks?
  • shellghost - June 3, 2009 5:53 a.m.

But what questions need to be answered in MGS5? Maybe "How the hell is Big Boss still alive" but that may have been answered, i havent seen the ending in a wile
  • Cerberus1838 - June 3, 2009 5:28 a.m.

@lovinmyps3 - its not exclusive.... read the previous comments to find this out. Also why no mention on why Raiden's eye colour is different, because as you can see in the teaser image (which is supposed to be Raiden and everyone automatically confirmed to be him cause this is "Raiden's game") has a different eye colour to which is blue, this is clearly brown. PS: BTW lol at seeing Kojima making the most hated character of MSG2 into the most wanted to be played right now.
  • lovinmyps3 - June 3, 2009 5:05 a.m.

WHAT!!??? why the F**K would kojima make MGS 4 a PS3 exclusive (the only real reason i bought a PS3) and then make this a 360 exclusive??!! i dont care if 360 has MGS 4 or this i just really dont want to buy a 360 just to play this!!
  • solidocelot - June 3, 2009 4:05 a.m.

jar-head twin snakes does not count? why?
  • Major_Wuss - June 3, 2009 1:23 a.m.

I am super excited for this. MGS4 was amazing, and Raiden is badass now.
  • ChrisCom66 - June 2, 2009 7:07 p.m.

i really have high hopes for this game. im glad Raidens a badass since 4
  • metalgatesolid - June 2, 2009 6:30 p.m.

I new it would be a prquel to MGS4. Cannot wait to play it. I hope its not turned into Devil May Cry/Ninja Gaiden. If it stays loyal to MGS then it will be amazing
  • Xenath - June 2, 2009 6:13 p.m.

@Ory What if it ends up better? I love MGS but if they made it like Ninja Gaiden but with MGS quality I have a feeling it will be way more fun. I can see a steal mission or two being thrown in if it ends up being mostly head on. So my point being is that people who take on fanboy behavior like yourself do nothing but make yourself look stupid. Kojama is working on it so it IS an actual MGS even if it's a spin off I'm grateful either way.
  • oryandymackie - June 2, 2009 5:35 p.m.

Well I'm guessing that MGS's developers will be drinking at the bar (so to speak) of Microsoft, and creating for them a slaughter-based, no stealth action game with the MGS name slapped on the box, and then under cover of night, sneak back to the highly-glossed, expensive bar et restaraunt of Sony to laugh at 360 owners thinking that the MGS they got landed with is an ACTUAL MGS! They'll be spilling their beer and crying with laughter at mollycoddled 360 owners. I can't let that happen to my dear 360.
  • flyawave - June 2, 2009 5:18 p.m.

mgs was an awesome series (apart from 4 because that was just BAD) this looks very good but mgs5 looks better (mgs3 was my favourite so i have a soft spot for big boss) this better come to 360
  • RebornKusabi - June 2, 2009 5:17 p.m.

Boy, I'm sure glad I spent that money to buy both a 360 and PS3.
  • jar-head - June 2, 2009 4:56 p.m.

never ahd the chance to paly a MGS game, cause i have a gamecube(Which that MGS version DOEs not Count, and both xbox's. But seeing how i heard MGS4 for the ps3 was like Number one in japan, cant wait for this to hit on the 360