• BurntToShreds - June 1, 2009 8:54 p.m.

Hoo boy, MW2. I can hear all the IW fanboys cheer in their prepubescent, glass-shattering voices.
  • Spybreak8 - June 1, 2009 8:41 p.m.

I really hope my 360 keeps up with the punishment I'll endure it in the coming years.
  • Yourmom - June 1, 2009 8:28 p.m.

allrite metal gear risin comin 4 xbux! take that ps3! btw i own both consoles b4 ani fan boyz jump meh
  • GrantG - June 1, 2009 8:25 p.m.

YES!! Let's drown the Xbox with so much stuff that people will have to buy 5 more hardrives! now your stalkers can follow you when your not on your computer!!(twitter) What's that? Now I can watch TV on my TV but from a console!?!?!? And a radio too!?!? Oh boy! more avatar stuff just we need! because you know avatars are the main selling point of an Xbox! LOOK!! NEW HALO!!!!!!! LOOK!!!!! NEWER HALO!!!!!!!!!!! So now I can; update my status on facebook, while keeping my stalkers busy on twitter, while watching TV on my TV (who woulda thunk it), while downloading a movie from online to watch on my Xbox, while listening to the radio, while using my avatar as a pit crew and a driver, while playing Halo while waiting for Halo. And if my Xbox doesn't catch fire because of that, I'll play some Crackdown 2 or Left 4 Dead 2.
  • RebornKusabi - June 1, 2009 8:24 p.m.

Oh yeah, MGS for the 360, hope it's as good as MGS4- I loved that game. reCAPTCHA- katrina mother (WTF!?!)
  • ChrisCom66 - June 1, 2009 8:22 p.m.

new Metal Gear FTW!
  • RebornKusabi - June 1, 2009 8:15 p.m.

OH MY GOD A NEW CRACKDOWN and Left 4 Dead 2!!! Also, Shadow Complex looks cool... but a new Crackdown!!!
  • idrinkyourmilkshake - June 1, 2009 7:39 p.m.

JohnnyMaverik, I couldn't agree more. Also if I want to perform simple and menial tasks, I'll save them for the real world, thanks.
  • IAMinFAMOUS - June 1, 2009 7:39 p.m.

I was definatly losing faith in my 360. I've been playing my PS3 most but now, especially with 2 new Halos and Metal Gear, I'm more excited about my 360. Hopefully Sony will suprise us tomorow with something great too.
  • NorwegianKingOfNames - June 1, 2009 7:34 p.m.

I am Norwegian King of Names!
  • jmohan - June 1, 2009 7:33 p.m.

Wow, I thought that was really good! And this is coming from someone who doesnt own an Xbox. Might have to invest in one now though.
  • IAMinFAMOUS - June 1, 2009 7:30 p.m.

Natal could be awsome. Imagine a Lightsaber battle that doesn't completely suck. Awsome
  • idrinkyourmilkshake - June 1, 2009 7:29 p.m.

Because moving your whole body is so much easier than moving your thumbs...
  • NotBraze - June 1, 2009 7:27 p.m.

You see in my oppinion motion control has it's place (when it's done well) such as in Wii Sports, Metroid Prime 3, etc. But controllers also have a place I mean imagine playing a game like oblivion with motion controls, because walking in place for hours on end is really my idea of immersive fun. I think that the industry is big enough for the two of them but if one starts to take over the other I will defend my contoller with tooth and nail.
  • idrinkyourmilkshake - June 1, 2009 7:26 p.m.

Now I'm just waiting for inevitable release of "Air Guitar Hero"
  • Hurricrane - June 1, 2009 7:26 p.m.

worked perfectly Mr. Elston! was tuned in from the begining ^.^
  • 435 - June 1, 2009 7:20 p.m.

Some hot sh** up on that thar conference. Some lukewarm sh**, too.
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - June 1, 2009 7:19 p.m.

That is only 80% true
  • ClusterShart - June 1, 2009 7:14 p.m.

OH SHIT THE FURRIES WILL NOW OWN OUR 360's!!
  • mman36 - June 1, 2009 7:14 p.m.

Pet Person? HELL YEAH!