Topics

Bethesda skyrim

• UberNoob - January 13, 2012 8:40 p.m.

I thought consoles were focused on bringing gaming to a much larger audience, not be argued or compared over graphics...
  • Errrrbo - January 13, 2012 8:23 p.m.

GamesRadar. Please. I'm begging you. Stop posting this garbage. This otherwise great website deserves better than to have its top headline be about the minor/barely noticeable graphical differences of a game that came out last year. I'm sure you guys get plenty of traffic with this blatant flamebait, but enough is enough. I come to GamesRadar for creative articles, funny podcasts, news, and critical reviews. This is none of those things.
  • Pwnz0r3d - January 13, 2012 7:50 p.m.

Basically, out of the two, which one looks crappier than the PC version? The answer? Both of them, because they aren't the PC version. There's no "flame bait" here.
  • IChooseUAntistaMON - January 13, 2012 7:28 p.m.

U did this already
  • Scoob - January 13, 2012 7:23 p.m.

There was a better video on this a few months back that compared the three versions. PC, as expected was light years ahead. The 360 had a cleaner look than the PS3 version. It was basically the same result with Battlefield 3, and just about every game out there. You really don't know how ancient consoles look until the games are played on a PC.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 13, 2012 7:21 p.m.

STOP WITH THE FUCKING FLAME-BAIT. You are destroying the fabric in which all gamers live by. Of all people, Nagata....
  • Redeater - January 13, 2012 7:31 p.m.

I'm hoping he was put up to this by Antista. :)
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 14, 2012 12:12 p.m.

Chris is dick... Haha
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 14, 2012 12:13 p.m.

a dick*** Fuck off, it's the whiskey making grammatical errors, not me
  • Headstandz - January 13, 2012 6:32 p.m.

OMG XBOX IS BETTAR WITH BETTAR GRAPHICS!!!!!! No. No one cares both games pretty much look EXACTLY the same graphic wise. Any normal person wouldn't care.
  • Redeater - January 13, 2012 6:32 p.m.

I think the 360 one looks a touch better. Regardless I really dislike these articles. Unless there is extremely noticeable differences who cares? I think everyone should not worry about minor graphic details and just get it for their console of choice and enjoy a fantastic game!
  • taokaka - January 13, 2012 6:05 p.m.

Why? Just why is this crap on gamesradar? I don't think anybody cares about some negligible difference in visuals.
  • Hobogonigal - January 13, 2012 10:50 p.m.

Agreed.
  • Soulhunter - January 13, 2012 5:39 p.m.

PC done war finished
  • BleedingHatMcGillicutty - January 13, 2012 5:37 p.m.

Oh no! Flame war bait!
  • Cyberninja - January 13, 2012 5:32 p.m.

the answer is it doesn't matter ps3 version needs to be completely patched