Topics

Bethesda skyrim

• lordgodalming - January 14, 2012 2:11 p.m.

GR, you are better than these flamebait comparisons. Also, those jeans make you look fat. We can say these things to each other because we're friends.
  • talleyXIV - January 14, 2012 3:37 p.m.

Tosh.O joke. Yeah, I recognized it.
  • lordgodalming - January 15, 2012 5 p.m.

Holy crap, did I steal from Tosh? I never suspected he was as awesome as I am. :P
  • Jessica(: - January 15, 2012 10:45 p.m.

Lmfao. OKAY.
  • ChaosEternal - January 14, 2012 1:48 p.m.

OMG, TEH NES VERSION IS THE BEST VERSION OF SKYRIM! PS3 AND XBOX SUCK! RAAAAAAAWR! (I truly can't notice an actual difference. A difference this small wouldn't matter even if you were trying to decide between the two versions. The lag problems would likely decide that for you. :P)
  • jars - January 14, 2012 1:04 p.m.

i play on ps3, and i just fought a dragon that wasn't completely rendered. is this a problem anyone else has come across. btw it wasn't some random dragon encounter, it was the first dargon appearance in the game! kind of important that it looks good right?
  • talleyXIV - January 14, 2012 12:59 p.m.

Seriously how am I supposed to tell which side is better? You would somehow have to show both full screens of the game to be able to decide. Screenshots would do much better. By the way, this article is the silliest shit ever. Seems like a writer got bored and said "Let's ask people (and start a flame war) which Skyrim looks better." This game is not based on graphics it is based on the massive gameplay. Another thing, the game is old it came out three months ago, if the article came out like three days after release it would make a little more sense. This is probably the dumbest thing I have ever read on this site and I truly hope not to see anything like it again.
  • sharker - January 14, 2012 11:46 a.m.

How exactly are we supposed to tell the difference when one half of the screen is ps3 and the other 360, rather than side by side which would be the most logical choice and not dumb.
  • RandyChimp - January 14, 2012 11:33 a.m.

Hey guys, we've noticed that you've been subdued in your quest to insult eachother and any platform of console that you don't paticularly own, so here's a video to get that fanboy fire blazing. Enjoy. Sincerely, Gamesradar PS. Fuck you all, you're our bitches.
  • Lucas - January 14, 2012 10:59 a.m.

Thanks a lot GR.. Thanks a lot...
  • XLGirthMan - January 14, 2012 10:18 a.m.

Guys, STFU about Gamesradar. They didn't say ANYTHING biased in this article and they simply did it so people could judge the two side by side and draw their own opinions. Quit acting like babies and saying they're starting fanboy wars. The only ones that can start fanboy wars are fanboys, so obviously, YOU'RE the problem.
  • BladedFalcon - January 14, 2012 11:39 a.m.

Yes, fanboys are the ones that start the flame wars. But that doesn't make these kinds of articles any less pointless and annoying. Like I've said before, i have no problem with comparison videos when there is a heavily rumored or known difference between versions. Like say RAGE's pop-up on PS3. In this case though, they are releasing a video comparison of a game that has came out TWO MONTHS ago, between consoles that really have not that much difference between them. It would even have been more understandable had they made it a comparison between the PC version and the consoles, but it's not even that. So, I can't speak for others, but my main problem with this article, is that I fail to see any good reason for it to even EXIST. If you can give me one good, sensible, logical explanation of why on earth would they release this until now, then I'll gladly shut up, consider myself in the wrong, and stop giving GR any more shit about it.
  • TheBigBadWo1f - January 14, 2012 4:56 p.m.

Some of us like myself own both consoles and have yet to buy Skyrim, so these video comparisons are actually kinda nice for people like myself. Pretty sensible and logical explanation but yer know, whatever.
  • BladedFalcon - January 14, 2012 6:33 p.m.

Uh huh... And tell me, watching the video, did you actually saw a big difference that helped you decide between one or the other? Are you gonna be buying skyrim soon? Even if it DID help, you do realize that firstly, people that own both consoles are NOT the majority, FURTHERMORE people fitting in that margin and that have not bought the game just yet are even LESS. Add to that that since really, the difference between both versions is so small that not many will even notice/care makes the percentage of people that will find this honestly useful, a very, VERY small one. Compare that to the rest of people that either only owns one console or neither and have already bought the game, and you MIGHT understand why a lot of people would find these kind of articles pointless and potential starters for stupid flamebait, which has already happened with a couple idiots. Additionally... Dude, if you own both consoles and have yet to buy skyrim, What you use to guide yourself is in what system does it perform better. Considering pretty much everyone agrees the PS3 version is the one that's liable to have more issues, it's kinda a no brainer that you should get the 360 version instead if you can. And this is coming from someone that has a PS3, likes it, and has the PS3 version.
  • birdman1041 - January 14, 2012 10:33 p.m.

Well said.
  • TheBigBadWo1f - January 17, 2012 5:03 a.m.

It did not, but I wouldn't know otherwise were the video not put up. True and true, but the video is there regardless for anyone who wishes to see it. The internet is too big a place to be zoning into a page you could care less about. What you use to guide yourself is not limited to performance not graphically as well. I'm already aware of the PS3 problems and yea, the one to get would be the 360 version (or PC). But there are many graphic comparison videos out for people to look at despite the flamebaiters looking for things to chew.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 14, 2012 12:14 p.m.

No, they didn't say anything biased, but you can't deny that they know all to well what this articles will start. They bitch about console wars while starting them themselves.
  • talleyXIV - January 14, 2012 1:05 p.m.

Yes we do kind of. However this kind of article begs it, one person says "I think the PS3 looks better honestly." Then another replies "No screw you, you retard. 360 rules! It has better online." "But the PS3's is free!" So on and so forth. It starts out as everyone stating their opinion then it just turns it to drivel about which console is better at every stage. Gamesradar is the problem, these types of articles shouldn't exist for the following reasons: 1. It is completely irrelevant and does not matter. 2. Skyrim never boasted about its graphics so graphics shouldn't really be paid attention to. 3. The game is two months old already, why did this article just get written? 4. There are much cooler things to write about. If I were a games journalist, I would just pick out an old game, play it for a couple hours and write about the nostalgia or why the game was good. 5. PS3 and Xbox 360 flame wars are always on the verge of occurring so anything like this just needs to be avoided.
  • madman725 - January 14, 2012 6:44 p.m.

If you don't like it, get off the website... once you run it, you can do what you want. No one forces you to click on the story
  • sleepyMexican45 - January 14, 2012 10 a.m.

this is stupid. not only is it provoking a console fanboy war, but it's impossible to be able to answer this realistically unless you (stupidly) own Skyrim on both consoles. Videos online are simply unreliable. Nice one GR!
  • RonnyLive19881 - January 14, 2012 7:21 a.m.

Nintendo is the best, honestly who cares about this buggy crap anyway. I got the 360 version and haven't even made it passed "the call of the bearded men" or what ever it is called because it is just so boring... that and for some reason I'm a Werewolf... that is just a bit to teen age girl for me, I couldn't stop laughing when I realized what happened Lol /sarcastic rant But really the game is boring imo