• RonnyLive19881 - December 11, 2012 12:55 p.m.

I'd rather see a Zelda announcement. Poo on this... so much that you have to stand to get off it.
  • GR HollanderCooper - December 10, 2012 10:48 p.m.

Boo.
  • Jorman - December 10, 2012 7:05 a.m.

Can't find the answer anywhere. What's the name of the song? I sure hope that it wasn't written specifically for the trailer and can't be found...
  • 7-D - December 9, 2012 6:55 p.m.

I hope this comes out for Dreamcast
  • db1331 - December 9, 2012 6:07 p.m.

I'm so glad they confirmed it's planned for PC from the start this time. That's exactly why I bought a second copy of Dark Souls on PC, to help show they had a market there. Hopefully they put the time and effort into it that they weren't able to do with the DS port.
  • larkan - December 10, 2012 10:56 a.m.

Don't get your hopes up....if they sold thousands of copies of a broken version that they were too lazy to fix themselves, they'll probably do it again just to save on production and labor costs. I didn't buy it for PC, and I'm still not going to, I had all the fun I needed to on the PS3 version. Some games are better left alone on consoles instead of making a shit version for PC.
  • CrashmanX - December 8, 2012 1:05 p.m.

2 words to my favorite developer From Software: FFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK YESSSSSSSS!
  • Edias - December 8, 2012 10:59 a.m.

All that making it more accessible might mean is that they are trying to make it easier to understand (concepts/goals/gameplay mechanics) and dive into. Offering accessibility is not the same thing as removing the challenge, although it is true that game designers often confuse the two. However; I would personally like to think that this is one game designer that will not confuse them. Call it the benefit of the doubt.
  • JMarsella09 - December 8, 2012 8:33 a.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPJaJ5ys_G0 Here is a working trailer. The current link doesn't work.
  • Kr4to5 - December 8, 2012 6:31 a.m.

I'll stick with demon and Dark Souls 1 if this is going to be accessible than the first two.
  • ObliqueZombie - December 8, 2012 8:26 a.m.

I doubt it, since the fanbase is sort of based around that difficulty concept.
  • Kr4to5 - December 8, 2012 8:43 a.m.

I read it on CVG that dark souls 2 is going to be more straight forward and accessible and to me that raises alarm bells :/ I wasn't around during the old ages of gaming when videogames were challenging and whatnot but i absolutely loved demon/dark souls for that very reason.
  • BladedFalcon - December 8, 2012 10:20 a.m.

Dude, the game was just announced not even a day ago, I would hold my horses a bit, and wait and see at least previews of the game for myself before drawing any premature conclusion.
  • Kr4to5 - December 8, 2012 1:36 p.m.

Oh don't get me wrong, I will most definitely be keeping my eyes on this, It's just Games usually lose their challenge in favor of people didn't like the franchise to begin with :/
  • BladedFalcon - December 8, 2012 2:41 p.m.

Well... considering this series gained a popular following BECAUSE it's hard, I am preeeety sure that any possible changes that make to the game won't be to make it easier on the player :P
  • KA87 - December 8, 2012 5:21 a.m.

WTF, when I clicked on the video, it said video removed by user. Are you playing tricks on me GR? Because thats not cool and I loved Dark Souls.
  • Eo1spy - December 8, 2012 4:24 a.m.

From Software, you are gods among men. Can't wait for this.
  • Bobo93 - December 8, 2012 1:20 a.m.

YABA DABA DOOOOO!! I cannot wait for this XD