Topics

Microsoft

• Sy87 - November 8, 2010 8:58 p.m.

OMG that sucks man technology. So wait that kinda is a good thing. If it can't get light to reflect we just now found are secret weapon against the T-800's. Good think I wear a full black combat uniform.
  • BoltActionRevolver - November 6, 2010 6:28 p.m.

In all fairity, I reflect more light, due to a lack of pigment that is painfully obvious due to insta-sunburns, in low light situation over my much darker pigmented friends. It just shows that if your going to be playing something that might need mood lighting, don't. Truth be told, Sony doesn't have this problem. They welcome people of all skin color as long as you have hands :P
  • jmcgrotty - November 6, 2010 6:16 a.m.

@8bitBaby: Of course when people call african americans "black" they aren't being 100% literal. Do you think a white person (which someone would have no problem saying) is as white as the (non-grey) background of this website?
  • Kenzo - November 6, 2010 6:05 a.m.

as if kinect wasn't a big enough joke already.
  • ShaneCedt - November 6, 2010 5:21 a.m.

Kayne West joke? Nah... This Kinect thing is amusing to me. How many Kinect games are going to be honestly worth buying? Or is Kinect going to go the Wii route and just be mainly chock full of shovelware crap?
  • BlindMarksman - November 6, 2010 4:45 a.m.

It´s the HP case all over again...
  • Apollomasque - November 6, 2010 2:15 a.m.

The Kinect doesn't hate black people...it just chooses to ignore them.
  • Spybreak8 - November 6, 2010 1:16 a.m.

I love Better Off Ted, didn't they cancel that show. Morons Also I love how everyone calls it racist as it's a freakin machine people!
  • Shagnasty - November 6, 2010 midnight

You think it'd be easier if they just smiled and opened their eyes really wide. How could you not track that? Oh wait, I'm thinking of the Sexual Offender Tracker app.
  • ninjastovall0 - November 5, 2010 11:57 p.m.

... is that why the terminators never attacked black people. were all screwed
  • EnragedTortoise1 - November 5, 2010 11:44 p.m.

I love it when people think things like this are racist. It's hilarious.
  • oryandymackie - November 5, 2010 11:41 p.m.

Fail.
  • RandyChimp - November 5, 2010 11:27 p.m.

I'm black and my Kinect called the police and planted cocaine on me. I jest, I'm not black and I have no plans to fund Microsoft!
  • AnonymouZ - November 5, 2010 11:19 p.m.

oh my god, HIDE THIS FROM THE TROLLS... shit... too late. watch out for racist ads courtesy of 4chan and the interwebs
  • Eaxis - November 5, 2010 11:13 p.m.

It's so dumb to think that there is any racism involved with kinect.
  • Clovin64 - November 5, 2010 10:50 p.m.

Stop Press: Kinect is Racially Indifferent!
  • 8bitBaby - November 5, 2010 10:50 p.m.

@AdonisX82 gawd that's a HORRIBLE analogy... no body is that black... it frikkin brown. brown skin. gawd. dark brown at best. not black, like the guts of space or a t-shirt. DX but yah that clip is funny. XD recaptcha: mastadon scurue
  • WickedSid - November 5, 2010 10:47 p.m.

Well, as shown in the video, Kinect isn't exactly racist as it doesn't target dark-skinned users, it just ignores them, so the worst they can call it is indifferent. Ha! Better Off Ted is a pretty good office sitcom.
  • ventanger - November 5, 2010 10:46 p.m.

Kanye West: Bill Gates doesn't care about black people! Mike Meyers: :o
  • AdonisX82 - November 5, 2010 10:45 p.m.

whoops, "analogy", and that clip was funny