• doomdoomdoom - January 25, 2009 3:57 p.m.

the wii can suck my tripod all the games are same stupid "E" game the only games i give a crap is "M" or "AO"
  • ian edgar - January 25, 2009 12:30 p.m.

Some of you people keep on spelling Muramasa the wrong way.
  • Defguru7777 - January 25, 2009 7:55 a.m.

I'm only remotely looking forward to Sin and Punishment 2. But I'm also looking forward to Overlord: Dark Legend, No More Heroes 2, and Dead Rising: Chop 'Till You Drop. The problem isn't the Wii itself (in most cases), it's the developers that make shit games for it.
  • narakutenma - January 25, 2009 5:35 a.m.

Hey, Murasama actually looks kind of cool. Hopefully Fragile does get localized...by someone decent. It's a game that I would preorder in a heartbeat.
  • The_Tingler - January 24, 2009 1:40 p.m.

There's that new Indiana Jones game now, too. Wii's the only current-gen console it's coming out on.
  • Platypus96 - January 24, 2009 12:06 p.m.

I'm happy with my Wii and I don't own any other console apart from DS... and yes I am hardcore. I just stay clear from the third party rubbish. BTW where is New Play Control on tyhe list. Long live GC.
  • Smash_Bro - January 24, 2009 2:54 a.m.

Wow. The Conduit isn't out yet? I remember seeing screenshots of that game months ago, and I completely forgot about this good-looking game. ...But now that I think about it, I may have seen the screenshots of Conduit on Gamespy or something. That's probably why...
  • Phoenix_Gamma - January 23, 2009 10:45 p.m.

I hope Fragile comes to America. That game looks pretty intense.
  • SkullSplitter - January 23, 2009 10:17 p.m.

Does anyone seriously think The Conduit will have as good graphics as a PS3/XBox 360 game? I think they are being very optimistic. I'm glad I didn't get a wii :)
  • D3LTADOOD - January 23, 2009 10:10 p.m.

The Conduit looks sweet.
  • Mo_Buttons - January 23, 2009 6:13 p.m.

I bought a PS2 only for the best game ever made, God Hand. If I wouldn't already own a Wii I'd buy one just for MadWorld.
  • riodoku79 - January 23, 2009 5:02 p.m.

*sigh* annoying people. Most of these games are perfectly good games and you bash on them for what reason? Oh. That's right. Your a fanboy. That makes sense. And for those of you who don't think the conduits graphics are anything special look at some of the videos on ign. The screenshot on this article of The Conduit is from way back when no one had even demoed it yet. Stop bashing things you don't understand k?
  • Fenix654 - January 23, 2009 4:09 p.m.

I agree with Cernunnos about the conduit, they're in over their heads. The screenshots didn't look like anything special, all they're trying to do is build hype
  • Fenix654 - January 23, 2009 4:05 p.m.

The only game that interested me was Madworld.
  • Cernunnos - January 23, 2009 12:01 p.m.

and... shouldnt 14-year-olds know how to spell? the wii is the top selling console, but you might want to check out the game sales. see what titles are shifting. as a gamer i am ashamed to say i would love a piece of Imagine's "cazual" pie. ' the wii is a fad, like tamagochi. it barely has any real supporters, and most who bought wiis are the same people who move on to the next new thing.
  • rise1928 - January 23, 2009 11:09 a.m.

actuly the wii is the top selling consol in the world all my freinds are 14 and so am i they all have wii and to be true there was a survey and people who old like to play it......... controls were never fucked by Nintendo. it was always a game that does that
  • Ravenbom - January 22, 2009 11:41 p.m.

hmm... I think they're all have the possibility to surprise us. Well, I'm not sure about The Conduit, because it's promising so much so even if it's good, we're going to all say it was just OK. Still, there's no typical Nintendo AAA+ title to look forward to, so it's hard for me to get excited. Plus, Mad World is made by a team that seems to be marketing style over substance for all their 09 releases. Of course, they have people from Viewtiful Joe and Okami team, but I'm still apprehensive about their upcoming games for Sega, because Sega seems to only want games that hit one note really well, while compromising everything else.
  • stuffblowupnation - January 22, 2009 11:28 p.m.

Finally Games i can PLAY!!! I got CoD 5 and brawl, but thats it gamergames wise. I need Madworls and The Conduit, but what about No More Heroes 2?? HUH?? where is it!
  • somthing42 - January 22, 2009 11:12 p.m.

Ahhhh . . . . a bright beacon of hope.
  • GoldenMe - January 22, 2009 10:04 p.m.

@H2A- Bring your story to the Ps3Fanboy site. It's not welcome here.