• NelosAngelos - January 23, 2009 12:50 a.m.

C'mon Nintendo, give me something to overheat my Wii with besides smash bros!! (...that sounds kinda kinky when you think about it.)
  • nelfer320 - January 22, 2009 11:50 p.m.

Awesome! I'm getting 4/7 of those games! 2009 is looking good for the Wii!
  • Crossfire66 - January 22, 2009 11:41 p.m.

As a point of reference, anyone who can't spell "kicks" right doesn't deserve to even have an opinion. Here's looking at you, kid.
  • XCrimson - January 22, 2009 11:12 p.m.

@H2A Really? I got a PS3 for christmas and te only game I've found interesting is Valkyria Chronicles. Despite how much people bitch about the Wii, I've still spent more time on it then my PS3. Looking forward to Muramasa :)
  • H2A2I00 - January 22, 2009 9:46 p.m.

the wii sucks i remeber i got so tired with it i sold it and bought a ps3 and after i did that almost everyone started sellin their wii's 4 a ps3 because PS3 kiks ass
  • TrigunGunner - January 22, 2009 9:38 p.m.

I can finally start using my Wii again. Sin and Punishment 2, not to mention Murasame: the Demon Blade, look pretty decent and worthwhile
  • slickmcwilly - January 22, 2009 9 p.m.

the wii doesn't deserve any respect
  • gorillazbmx6 - January 22, 2009 8:56 p.m.

Still none of these look good, sigh, back to real games
  • kodesy - May 29, 2009 9:43 p.m.

I think the Wii's best point is certainly being able to download the old school classics..being able to play Brain Lord and Legend of Mana without searching forever to find them in a pawn shop or something makes my day..still prefer 360 and PS3 though..
  • linkganon - May 28, 2009 9:37 p.m.

i hope they port another version of metal gear solid on the wii as they did on the gamecube. hope the forth one doesn't stay exclusive to the ps3. if you have never played a metal gear solid game or don't own a ps2, go to the video store, buy a ps3 or ps2 and find one of them and buy it on an impulse, you will thank me later. the gameplay, the fighting and everything is amazing. looking back to the second one, yeah, it's a 2001 game, but still, the graphics are great for a game made that long ago.
  • BastianBond - May 8, 2009 3:06 p.m.

ahhh.. just chill out everyone!.., relax.. u know.. and i think that everyone should play what they get.. so, if you have a wii.. play and care about the wii only!.. if u have 360/ps3 care about it and forget about the wii.. or visceversa.. as simple and easy as that.. and well, regarding the topic.. i guest that u r missing, TENCHU: SHADOW ASSASIN, PES: 2009, and hopefully will be NO MORE HEROES 2, RED STEEL 2, THE GRUDGE, also. good, good!..
  • kutabacchimae - February 5, 2009 11:11 p.m.

I gotta say, I currently have a 360 and a Wii. Seems like the way to go. By not having a PS3 I miss out on LBP and MGS4. If I didn't have a Wii, I'd miss out on No More Heroes, Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, SSBB, Zack and Wiki, Mario Kart Wii, and I'd have to play an uglier version of Twilight Princess on GC. And I haven't even gone into downloadable stuff. If I drop the 360 for PS3 I miss out on Gears of War, Lost Odessey, Knights of the Old Republic (I hope the new MMO is on 360), Conker (I know, was for original xbox but I never owned one), and the JRPGs that seem to be going xbox exclusive in the near future (yeah, I didn't mention Halo 3 cuz I don't like Halo but those of you that do, that +1 for 360). I do currently use my 360 more but that is because my computer isn't built for gaming so my only MMO option is FFXI and my PS2 hard drive failed (the only reason I got a 360, really. it's cheaper than a new computer). Quite a few of these titles will be welcome additions, especially Mad World and No More Heroes 2 (not listed in article). I also agree with them that Punch Out! should have balance board support. The Wii has a lot of potential and anyone who has played No More Heroes and Mario Galaxy have seen how the motion controls can be done right. I don't want to see another cheap port like Marvel Ultimate Alliance where the motions are kinda tacked on and just... yeah, that game did have me wishing I could just press buttons. Overall, Wii-60 seems to be the way to go if you are a gamer. If you are that hard up to spend $400 for a system that has 2 good games (counting exclusives, only), then by all means, buy a 3rd system. In the future when HD TVs are <$200 and I can get a good surround sound system for <$200, that is the point where I will care about bluray to consider buying a PS3 and if I do, I will spend <$100 on that system cuz it's not worth as much to me as my PS2.
  • itsameleon - February 5, 2009 10:30 p.m.

360 is the cheapeswt but it has most shooter games witch is what alot of people like PS3 sucks bcus it gets to warm so yea
  • Mo_Buttons - January 27, 2009 8:01 p.m.

OK, all you core gamers can play your generic FPS crap, I'll spend my time with No More Heroes, MadWorld and House of the Dead (and as always, God Hand). Oh, and of course all those classics on VC that you never played.
  • KingofHearts - January 26, 2009 7:45 a.m.

I've had my N.Wii for quite a while now...and its got some decent playtime...but on games like Wii Sports and RES.E. ...now it just kinda sits collecting dust...im skeptic on selling it because something may come out on it that i will wanna play! Basically, im holding my breath for that must have game...
  • mcoll_17 - January 26, 2009 7:44 a.m.

You guys do know that HotD: O is an 8 hour game and that's not looking foe everything? I was surprised at this. Even if you don't want to get these games, it's better to try them out for the experience. That's what games are right? Enjoying the Esperience.
  • tre3 - January 26, 2009 2:36 a.m.

I remember when i used to defend the Wii but, now that i got a 360 my Wii has been collecting dust. There has not been anything good on the Wii in a long time
  • calvo - January 25, 2009 10:12 p.m.

what`s the point the wii graphics are worse than the ps2
  • noobeater - January 25, 2009 8:57 p.m.

...these arnt 'real' games the only good games for wii is zelda twilight princess and mario galaxy other then that every other games is designed 2 month old retards and fat old women i hop the wii is banished this year and never is spoken of again.
  • Cybermaster - January 25, 2009 4 p.m.

"Still none of these look good, sigh, back to real games" That made me laugh so hard. The most idiotic comment of this year so far, and possibly a winner voerall.