• LieutenantCipher - July 3, 2009 11:01 p.m.

I don't think anybody can really reiterate it enough on the fact that the sims has no story. Attracting females? Is he really going to do that? I think not. As far as PoP goes - Pirates of the Carribean was probably the only adultlike thing that could ever come out of Disney. I applaud him for actually going to the game dewvelopers for advice and help witht he movie, but he should've kept Disney out of it.
  • hiyohi55 - July 4, 2009 5:46 a.m.

@mrandydixon wow. you are seriously a faggot. "you just made me giggle like a girl."????? that is the gayest shit i have ever heard, holy fuck. oh and i think this is a kinda shitty article. to answer the title of this, no. Jerry Bruckheimer can not attract female gamers. Everyone, girls do not think games are cool. Ok lemme rephrase that. No hot girls think games are cool or interesting.
  • SolidSpartan - July 5, 2009 4:08 p.m.

Yeaah, this got to boring for me to read after reading the first paragraph. I have better things to do...like play video games.
  • Rattlehead - June 30, 2009 7:22 p.m.

Since when is the Sims a story driven game? @Cyberninja:lol yeah right
  • Cyberninja - June 30, 2009 7:36 p.m.

@Rattlehead i can dream cant I?
  • mrandydixon - June 30, 2009 7:42 p.m.

@Rattlehead: that's exactly the question I asked. @Cyberninja: you just made me giggle like a girl. And no, you can't date me.
  • shadowless92 - June 30, 2009 8:20 p.m.

@Mitennz LOL also i cba reading this article it didnt interest me
  • Cyberninja - June 30, 2009 8:27 p.m.

before anyone else say something about it sims is story driven because it the unique story of your sim.
  • shadowmaster187 - June 30, 2009 9:11 p.m.

He's good looking, I give him that, but for The Prince of Persia to be demoted to a DISNEY movie?! I mean seriously, I'm a girl gamer and you don't see me being attracted to something so stupid! Those games were bad ass! To be ruined by Disney...ugh...fail.
  • GRwarrior - June 30, 2009 9:27 p.m.

@shadowmaster187 I agree, I mean game movies are garbage, but Disney game movies? That's just embarrassing.
  • GRwarrior - June 30, 2009 9:33 p.m.

P.S If you guys wan't to argue about g-g-girls don't do it in a comments page.
  • GamesRadarShanePatterson - June 30, 2009 9:38 p.m.

well, to be fair, jerry bruckheimer produced all 3 Pirates movies at Disney and National Treasure as well. That mostly means that Prince of Persia is going to be a blockbuster epic that's also a bit family-friendly. I don't really see why anybody's super upset about that. Just means there's a lot of money going into it to be as fun as possible. I also don't see how you can be "demoted" to one of the largest multinational corporations in the world that rakes in millions upon millions of dollars for making entertainment fit for a large audience. I thought the Pirates (first one at least) was a lot of fun, as well as both NT movies. Unless you guys like your Prince dark, emo, brooding and with tons of Godsmack, then you may be upset. Remember: Sands of Time was a pretty fun adventure game before the series got stale.
  • MechGyver - June 30, 2009 10:29 p.m.

@ Cyberninja Sir you are shallow and pedantic.
  • MechGyver - June 30, 2009 10:34 p.m.

LOL...Family Guy reference...
  • MechGyver - June 30, 2009 10:35 p.m.

There goes that moron(boy) again!!!
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 30, 2009 11:50 p.m.

Wtf are you complaining about girls for? Girlfriends are for noobs. As for Bruckheimer and his interest in games and game movies, I'll watch closely but I'm not expecting much.
  • mit125 - July 1, 2009 3:53 a.m.

Seriously, this must be a joke. That picture (POP) is a joke. We need to keep people like this out of gaming. They are only there to make money and have no concern about the games. Can you imagine the games? National Treasure is to film as what is to gaming? Good God!!!
  • MexicanEminem - July 1, 2009 4:15 a.m.

shadowmaster 187 is right a complete future failure to be created by Disney but than again what do I know....
  • TheWebSwinger - July 1, 2009 6:35 a.m.

"Can Jerry Bruckheimer attract female gamers?" Not with his face. Zing!
  • melloe - July 1, 2009 8 a.m.

okay yeah. casting Jake Gyllenhaal as the buff, half-naked prince would definitely attract more women. worked for me, although I do wish they would've actually found someone persian. . .