We Recommend

• Juggernaut140 - November 16, 2008 5:59 a.m.

You guys seriously think exploding into tires and a super high contrast are "fun"? Quit gaming now.
  • primenumbers235 - March 31, 2014 11:59 a.m.

Pretty sure nobody considers those the good cheats, try cluster bombs, slo mo ability, or cod noir. Super high contrast can actually be useful in the dark though. I own every CoD game thats been made for 360/xbone from cod classic through ghosts and mw still has one of the best campaigns. And don't say shit about your comment being years old, you put it on the Internet, it's there forever.
  • RCTrucker7 - November 14, 2008 1:28 p.m.

Those are pretty cool. I like how about half of them are designed to actually make the game harder, instead of making it something you can run through in 5 minutes.
  • insignia123 - November 14, 2008 7:50 a.m.

And why WWII again, give it up. Stay modern. I agree with Smiffy99 up top, COD 4 any day. World at war when im drunk.
  • insignia123 - November 14, 2008 7:47 a.m.

You guys wanna know why these cards are a hinder, unlike cod 4? Its because trayarch made the game. from what ive played so far, the took cod 4, tweeked it, poorly i should add, and said look what weve done! I found all these cards in coop. wasnt that hard. this guide would have helped, but i think Activision should have kept cod world at war out of trayarchs hands.
  • DeerSlayer0016 - November 13, 2008 6:08 p.m.

Cod5 is good but Cod4 is great! i just dont understand y the cards are there to hinder not help. they should be at least equily split. All in all this guide really helps when u try to find the cards!!!
  • chipmunk_Asassin - November 13, 2008 4 p.m.

first off CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR IS NOT CALL OF DUTY 5, and this is a good article to find them ill try to get them all tonight when i play
  • Corsair89 - November 13, 2008 5:41 a.m.

With every new thing I hear about this game, I want it more and more.
  • georgeguy - November 12, 2008 11:08 p.m.

MOST of the cheats in cod5 make it harder to win while in cod4 it makes it easier or more fun... just somthing i "picked" up...
  • Smiffy99 - November 12, 2008 10:43 p.m.

I still can't believe that COD5 went back to WWII. No one else probably cares about it, but look at it this way: A flamethrower or a carpet bomb? Paintballs or enemies exploding into tires? I'll bet it's fun, but I'll take COD4 any day.
  • cuchillo0 - November 12, 2008 6:14 p.m.

very good article but im disapointed with these cards, COD4 had much better rewards
  • im99sam8 - November 12, 2008 4:08 p.m.

i live in england so ive not got the game yet(i will this friday) but this looks soooo cool i gunna complete it wid all of them on
  • nastyjr4455 - December 9, 2008 10:58 p.m.

thx a lot, thats awsome
  • shep_killa - December 7, 2008 4:54 a.m.

thanks heaps fellas
  • MLGpirate - November 30, 2008 8:46 p.m.

yeah im with inferno lord World at war takes more skill takes more skill thanks for the guide BIG HELP
  • hitman99 - November 17, 2008 10:04 p.m.

right infernoLord i agree with you 100 % nice article by the way
  • Tigerpanzer - November 14, 2008 5:33 p.m.

I have to agree with some of the comments; these death card rewards really suck! I remember when the MoH series tried the whole undead Nazi thing, it made a history based game, mundane. These cards are only good for the achievement score that is awarded for finding them.
  • insignia123 - November 14, 2008 7:50 a.m.

• Hackeysacked - November 13, 2008 10:44 p.m.

I will definitaly need this when i get the game i've heard great things about this game.
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - November 13, 2008 7:45 p.m.

I wouldn't say the cards hinder at all. Co-op is already a mode for extended replay, and the Death Cards are purely optional tools for enhancing the challenge between you and a friend. Perfect, IMO. Plus they share a lot of properties with Halo Skulls, which everybody seemed to dig the crap out of. Oh, and EXPLODING HEADSHOTS!
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - November 12, 2008 11:59 p.m.

So this is what you spent all your time on Chris, good job. It came out nicely and I really like it, I am not personally gonna buy the game. But with the time you put it in looks really nice.