• sleepy92ismypsn - November 12, 2010 7:06 p.m.

Thanks for the guide Charlie. I'll be sure to use this after I beat the campaign. I don't like to use guides on my first playthrough.
  • cvaga44 - November 12, 2010 2:06 p.m.

great job finding these.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - November 12, 2010 1:42 a.m.

Guide complete!
  • loonyman978 - November 12, 2010 12:40 a.m.

Thanks a lot guys!! this really helped. Love these guides.
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - November 11, 2010 8:51 p.m.

Charlie is indeed the Spoiler King. Did I ever tell you about the time he spoiled BioShock for me?
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - November 11, 2010 7:32 p.m.

Thanks for your help, batman5273!
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - November 11, 2010 7:32 p.m.

Videos and text for all 42 intel are now included in this guide. The remaining screens should be added by the end of today.
  • batman5273 - November 10, 2010 11:06 p.m.

I used this video to help out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFlXOBI2o0
  • batman5273 - November 10, 2010 9:59 a.m.

Your Project Nova Mission Intel Guide comes up as the "Defector" Mission.
  • batman5273 - November 10, 2010 9:45 a.m.

In mission Numbers (Objective Escape with Dr Clarke) Right after you slide down the rood and there is a slow mo shoot out. you will finish off the remaining guys. Dr Clark will then ask you want to reload. if you are looking at the weapons. turn around and look to the right behind the aluminum half wall between a garbage bag and a tire.
  • batman5273 - November 10, 2010 8:21 a.m.

In mission: Executive Order, (Objective Kill Dragovich)you missed the 3rd intel. you go down the hallways with the 3 painted on the ceilings. there is a doorway to the right that looks like a mission control room. go into the room behind the console and you will see a painting on the back wall. look to your left and it on top on what looks like a yellow radar screen.
  • matt588 - November 9, 2010 6:44 p.m.

crap, did the same thing with reach, saw some of them but thought they were part of the scenery
  • Tronto13 - November 9, 2010 3:13 p.m.

that was quick!! you guys dont mess around!
  • batman5273 - November 9, 2010 11:53 a.m.

Thank you for the Guide, Charlie! You know I will put this to good use!
  • mausjake - November 9, 2010 9:53 a.m.

I'm reading this now, just so I'll know where to look when i can afford it. You guys got on that quick!