• talkraider - January 7, 2011 10:33 p.m.

God I suck at black ops, but I can't stop playing it
  • Amatarasu - January 7, 2011 10:18 p.m.

I'd agree with you on reloading, but, on all but two of my classes, one being a warlord grip/extended mag M60, and one being the inturuptable Spas, i have slight of hand on. Ya see, the ability to aim well with just the iron sights means I'm not wasting a perk just so i can have red dot. Also, i don't think staying in a group is the best idea. Lone wolf gets caught off guard, flanked, or ambushed, then the enemy gets 100 points. Half the team gets caught off guard, flanked or ambushed, then the enemy gets 1000 points
  • Nodoudt - January 7, 2011 10:09 p.m.

I have the reloading mentality from Left 4 Dead 2. :/ I think the best way to with though is to definitely travel in packs. Unfortunately, with everyone being the "lone wolf" (alright, no more wolf metaphors...) that theory is rarely ever used in practice. -__-'
  • Ampatent - January 7, 2011 10:06 p.m.

I'm sorry, but I've never had problems with reloading after a fire fight. As long as you don't run around in the open while reloading you should be fine. I always use the AK74u so it has a quick reload, but still it's not that big of an issue. 1.6+ Lifetime K/D
  • spawny0908 - January 7, 2011 10:05 p.m.

I am ashamed to say I do 3 out of the 8, especially the reloading. I can't help myself I've conditioned myself to reload! But I'll work on it.
  • n00b - January 7, 2011 10 p.m.

but thats a modern warfare screen shot so this article is fail //end sarcasm good points though really
  • ThatGuyFromTV - January 7, 2011 9:50 p.m.

I have a problem with the compulsive reloading (I get really antsy once I'm at about 20 shots) but double tapping Y to reload cancel has saved my ass more times than i can count. Especially with the big LMGs.
  • sid440 - January 7, 2011 9:46 p.m.

I maintain my goodness by rage quitting any time somebody kills me. I mean if i dont get that 20 K/d ratio then life is int worth living.
  • Markstone - January 7, 2011 9:38 p.m.

Well don't give out all the secrets :P anyways I always use assault rifles cause they are so versatile and the maps are more focused on short to mid range combat than MW2, so an AR has more all around use than a SMG or LMG (which are more for specific situations/strategies) and you never know what situation you'll be in.
  • HailCaeser - January 7, 2011 9:36 p.m.

I've killed about 100 players while they were reloading an M60. A One hundred magazine LMG, and they reload after blowing through about ten shots. WHAT THE HELL??!
  • Tetchmonster - January 7, 2011 9:36 p.m.

Gone back to MW2 multiplayer, theres just too little enjoyment playing it on BlOps especially on PS3
  • Trilby - January 7, 2011 9:35 p.m.

These are all tactics I tell people about all the time. Especially the reloading!
  • joemama - January 7, 2011 9:33 p.m.

Whenever I play a game of Zombies as soon as someone goes down the whole team goes down.