• Baron164 - February 9, 2011 3:10 a.m.

Well the game sounds great and I'm definitely pumped to pick this up later this month.
  • Burdmayn - February 9, 2011 12:47 a.m.

Now I know how much enjoyment you get out of a game is your own personal business but I'm amazed by some of the negativity towards this game. To those who didn't like the demo, did you really play it? Or did you just skip the tutorials and start it up, and then get annoyed that it takes a whole clip of ammo to kill someone?
  • Gameguy94 - February 9, 2011 12:43 a.m.

An Epic of Epic Epicness.....Yeah.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - February 9, 2011 12:25 a.m.

O YES! This is just what I've been waiting for!
  • Aletheon - February 8, 2011 11:07 p.m.

Today's gamers are a sad bunch.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - February 8, 2011 11 p.m.

announce* not release. Sorry for the double post.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - February 8, 2011 10:59 p.m.

Just realised it puts me in mind of a very sick and twisted Ratchet and Clank FPS. THAT'S why I've been desperate for it since it's release.
  • Yeager1122 - February 8, 2011 10:12 p.m.

This sounds good on paper but im not sure if it would be fun to play.
  • IMayBeDumbButImNotStupidEnoughToGet14ZeldaTattoos - February 8, 2011 10:05 p.m.

@gilgamesh The whole point is that your not supposed to just shoot them. you have to fully utilize the weapons special attacks, objects in the environment, and the kick, slide, and leash abilities. I hate to be the guy that says "Your not playing it right!!" but you really cant approach this like any other shooter on the market.
  • FNG - February 8, 2011 9:53 p.m.

I wasn't impressed by the demo at all. The shooting wasn't that fun and there wasn't enough variaty. It lost me to Crysis 2.
  • razorman715 - February 8, 2011 9:50 p.m.

Thing
  • razorman715 - February 8, 2011 9:49 p.m.

After playing the demo, i can only say one thin: "Alfred, fetch me my brown pants."
  • killorabbit - February 8, 2011 9:44 p.m.

The only real downside I found with the demo was the apparent rewarded repetition. I felt encouraged to perfect one particular route and string of skill shots. It was Echoes mode though, crossing my fingers in the hope that campaign isn't so picky.
  • F4G1TR0N - February 8, 2011 9:16 p.m.

Lol I can see that man, and yah I felt like that too. Perhaps having a friend helped me though?
  • boxmeizter - February 8, 2011 8:54 p.m.

it looks good. but i didnt enjoy the demo that much...
  • CaptainSalmon - February 8, 2011 8:33 p.m.

You better not be lying to us Mr. Barratt. This looks too sweet to be true imho. When can we expect to see a review up, and will it be a super-review?
  • gilgamesh310 - February 8, 2011 8:14 p.m.

F4G1TRON, I found that with the demo, the shooting wasn't particularly satisfying. It took way too many shots to kill the enemies and the weapons didn't have a meaty sensation to them at all, and coming from the developers of Painkiller, I expected better in that regard. As well as that I found mysely taking cover at certain points which is obviously not the point of the game at all and it was stupid that I had to do so. I don't see how this points system is going to play out over the full duration of the game either. Are we going to be constantly encouraged to replay levels over and over again before we move on.
  • F4G1TR0N - February 8, 2011 7:41 p.m.

Mm you guys really found it boring? Man My friend and I took turns to beat our highest score :D. It was soo much fun lol, I got up to 12k and beat his score :D. Already preordered lol can't wait to have it
  • AdonisX82 - February 8, 2011 7:30 p.m.

I iagre gilgamesh. i got bored and turned it off. But after reading this...
  • Valntyne - February 8, 2011 7:22 p.m.

I like.