• TheSplund - November 27, 2012 1:32 a.m.

Sooo happy! Fed up of seeing MP touted as the savior of gaming. Whilst there is a place for MP games (and I enjoy a bit of CS/UT/BF3/Arma etc) I've never wanted my SP purchases to be compromised by the addition of an MP add-on.
  • Vincent Wolf - November 26, 2012 10:30 p.m.

Great decision which gives them my respect. Sick and tired of companies ruining their games and whole franchises just to cave in for few overly social morons and introduce unneeded multiplayer, which will eat a huge chank of what could've been an extra level or two in main game.
  • Bionichute - November 26, 2012 6:12 p.m.

Was anyone looking at this game and saying "Boy I can't wait for multiplayer!"?
  • J-spit - November 26, 2012 5:32 p.m.

I'm proud of those guys.
  • JimmyCooldaddy - November 26, 2012 2:27 p.m.

i bought part two and didn't play the multiplayer. I was afraid it would tarnish my overall experience...
  • Tyrande - November 26, 2012 1:11 p.m.

sweet!!!
  • Redeater - November 26, 2012 1:06 p.m.

Thank God! This means I can actually get excited about DLC buzz and don't have to worry about being let down when I find out it's a new fucking map pack or weapons.
  • winner2 - November 26, 2012 12:47 p.m.

Levine's got this shit, for realsies. This is very good.
  • Viron - November 26, 2012 11:25 a.m.

Now I wonder what they pushed the game back for if not multi? Maybe it was to make Elizabeth more Straw Feminist friendly?
  • gazzc - November 26, 2012 10:54 a.m.

That's like saying there won't be a point & click puzzle section in the next call of duty - it is not what people are buying the game for, nobody will miss it and it will be dev time and money wasted on an unnecessary feature.
  • MasterBP - November 26, 2012 10:19 a.m.

GOOD.
  • ObliqueZombie - November 26, 2012 8:59 a.m.

I quite enjoyed BioShock 2's story-centric multiplayer. The faux-apartment lobby was a neat addition, too. But yes, this is awesome news. All the time and resources can be spent on perfecting the singleplayer, which I know will garner many play-throughs from me.
  • Longnuts - November 26, 2012 8:31 a.m.

Hey, the multi portion of Bioshock2 was surprisingly fun. Too bad it won't be included. I will still buy Infinite anyways.
  • BaraChat - November 26, 2012 7:25 a.m.

I'd rather the spend time polishing the Single-player campaign/story than include a multiplayer, although I'm sure they would have made it excellent.
  • Ekythump3 - November 26, 2012 7:12 a.m.

Good.I don't spend $60 for a game that is just run and gun like most multiplayers.I want a great storyline with an awesome campaign.
  • Eo1spy - November 26, 2012 6:55 a.m.

Good, I never got on with Bioshock's multiplayer, the guns just seemed too inaccurate for my taste.
  • KA87 - November 26, 2012 6:12 a.m.

It might hurt their sales, but it is nice to see a game developer in this day and age tell multiplayer to go **** it's self. High 5 man, you deserve it.
  • BladedFalcon - November 26, 2012 5:33 a.m.

Yay! awesome news! :D