• symphonicdeathpop - January 9, 2010 12:25 a.m.

The Jak and Dexter games were so good. Not quite as much as the Ratchet and Clank ones but still pretty amazing. It's a shame there haven't been any released on the PS3... if Insomniac can manage to put both R&C games out and also a new IP (Resistance), Naughty Dog could also try not to focus exclusively on Uncharted and give J&D some love... Although I have a feeling their next game WILL be a J&D game!
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - January 8, 2010 11:50 p.m.

@solsurvivor - Ouch, that was a bit blunt. I loved crash. No mention of Worms though? Or wasn't that ever considered big by anyone other than me? I love worms.... :(
  • Nin10DOH - January 8, 2010 11:19 p.m.

man, ive been waiting forever for jak and daxter on ps3. im also surprised sonic isnt on this list
  • TonyBlue05 - January 8, 2010 10:41 p.m.

I think you could put any of the arcade classics on this list: Asteroids, Missle Command, etc. Sure Space Invaders more or less paved the way for those games, but each of them brought something new to experience and became a smash hit in their own right. Oh, and I have been praying for Naughty Dog to return to Crash just once to give him the game he deserves.
  • Yeager1122 - January 8, 2010 10:31 p.m.

I stil have all my jak and daxter games and still love jak and daxter here's hoping for one on the ps3.
  • Ded - January 8, 2010 10:18 p.m.

Nah Cyberninja, Sonic's still big news when a new game is released.. Unfortunately mostly for "Sonic's latest game another disappointment" news, but still.. Fingers crossed for Project Needlemouse :D
  • JustTheBoBreaker - January 8, 2010 9:50 p.m.

I think you can throw Spyro the Dragon series into this list.
  • Cyberninja - January 8, 2010 9:44 p.m.

i am surprised they did not metion sonic
  • Corsair89 - January 8, 2010 9:44 p.m.

I can still say that Jak and Daxter matters to me. I still play Jak II every once in a while.
  • WeaselWithAGun - January 8, 2010 9:41 p.m.

I still LOVE Jak & Daxter. Just throwing that one out there.
  • Axcleblade - January 8, 2010 9:30 p.m.

Yes! You used my favorite word in this article (anthropomorphic). Instant win. reCAPTCHA: Out Humped I leave that to your imaginations.
  • Conman93 - January 8, 2010 9:06 p.m.

Id rather have a sly on ps3 rather than a jak, although a jak would still be awesome! I remember dash dingo on the simpsons. It was pretty funny
  • solsurvivor - January 8, 2010 9:05 p.m.

Crash Bandicoot games weren't good to begin with.
  • teke367 - January 8, 2010 8:57 p.m.

I think a big part of why Goldeneye was so big was the deathmatches. Everybody I know played the mission once, but replayed the deathmatch over and over again with friends. With the introduction of online, I don't see Bond ever having this edge again.
  • speno93 - January 8, 2010 8:56 p.m.

man these games have become obscure and im talking foreign movie obscure. With jak and Dexter i had to think for nearly 3 minutes until i had a faint recollection of it.