• JarkayColt - August 28, 2013 1:13 p.m.

So...the Wii U has been out nearly a year and this list still has Nintendo Land on it and a handful of third party titles? After the hugely-hyped Wonderful 101's so-so reviews, It's not looking too good right now, is it? I hope it gets better eventually, but the Wii U is definitely not pulling me in just yet. Also, Scribblenauts Unlimited STILL hasn't released in Europe yet. What the hell is up with that? It's been like half a year!
  • shawksta - August 28, 2013 6:09 p.m.

W101 is a mixed bag. I aint judging it till i play it cause reviewers are either just not liking its style for reasons or dont like drawing shapes. Its a game you have to try to see if you'll like it.
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - August 28, 2013 9:41 p.m.

To be fair, Nintendo Land is some of the best couch multiplayer I've ever played. Right up there with the Mario Karts, Smash bros, Halos and Mario Parties.
  • Shnubby - September 22, 2013 4:10 p.m.

I've had Scribblenauts Unlimited for several months now! It's on Steam, just not Wii U.
  • JarkayColt - September 23, 2013 5:06 a.m.

Wow, really!? You're right! Scribblenauts Unlimited IS on Steam (looks like it has been for over half a year!) How on Earth did I miss that? I'm pretty sure I searched for it a while back since I knew there was supposed to be a PC version, but I couldn't find it for whatever reason (maybe I looked for a boxed copy, eh, I dunno, can't remember). That's really weird. I wonder why the Wii U version ran into so many difficulties in Europe? Some sort of random distribution hiccup? :/ I mean, apparently it got delayed by "things outside of development" or something, so it definitely wasn't localisation or anything. Hmm. At least now I know where I can go to buy it if the Wii U version never materialises.
  • Shnubby - September 23, 2013 6:37 a.m.

Yeah, I don't understand the delay either but it was on a Steam deal for like £3 so I thought that was a lot better than paying £40 for it on Wii U! (If and when it finally releases on Wii U)
  • berry87 - May 15, 2013 5:20 a.m.

"The system had one of the strongest launch lineups in recent memory, with a new Mario game, some fun minigame compilations, and a slew of impressive ports." Wait what, what are you talking about the gamecube??? The Wii U had one of the worst launch line ups i've ever seen, you can't really class the new mario game new when it just a rehash and can't class mini games as a game, nor can you class impressive ports with games what had already been out for other systems for a long while. Seriously they should of either called it a different name than the WiiU, or they should of stuck with the Wii concept of the wii mote and upgraded it to the point of the sony move, which they haven't and just added that you can use the wii mote on the console. they should of just had the wii tablet controller as an upgrade, or they should of waited and released the console when they new they would have some great exclusives out like a new zelda super smash bro's or a NEW mario. ZombiU isn't even any good, it's a medicore game, with a no point end level.
  • mikeylawson - March 20, 2013 7:29 a.m.

Little Inferno at 6 and only two system exclusives in the top 6 kind of shows the system's problems.
  • Elgyem - March 19, 2013 6:31 p.m.

Where's number 9?
  • EAC73 - March 19, 2013 4:19 p.m.

would put Sega & All-Stars Racing Transformed on the list instead of ZombiU, but perfectly fine list here, and i really need to play Lego Undercover.
  • talleyXIV - March 19, 2013 3:37 p.m.

I do have some remorse buying one, but all doubts will be erased when Pikmin 3 is being played.
  • Salnax - March 19, 2013 2:02 p.m.

It's been a slow few months, but with the release of Lego City, Need for Speed, and Monster Hunter, things seem to be picking up! Next up is Injustice, ports of Resident Evil and Deus Ex, eShop games like Toki Tori 2, and maybe even The Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3. No, it has not been an ideal launch window. But launch windows rarely are.
  • SUCKxITxEZ - January 4, 2013 11:25 p.m.

i only have nintendo land and sonic & allstars racing transformed, but ive put far more time into s&asrt. the game is far more balanced and exciting then any mario kart game, and the graphics and music are amazing.
  • Theatticusera - November 23, 2012 2:13 a.m.

It's Mario U for me when it launches here in the uk. It would be scribblenauts as well but the bloody things been knocked back to 2013. Damn it all!
  • StrongPillow - November 23, 2012 12:23 a.m.

Not the best list since most of the games on that list are the best ones on the other consoles as well and have been out a for awhile already. There are no console sellers on that list..oh wait..Mario I forgot..Hmmm I wonder how many Mario games there are going to have to whore out to try and ease the pain in the coming years. It might be time for Nintendo to go the way of Sega. Oh Sega...Now THAT was an innovative gaming company. I can't even imagine what kind of insane 20-years-ahead-of -its-time game system or peripherals they would have right now if they were still around.
  • kiing8kong6 - November 22, 2012 8:56 p.m.

meh...im guessing i would agree with what ever that removed comment was.
  • Cyberninja - November 23, 2012 12:11 a.m.

so you would agree with a spambot that is trying to get you to go to a virus infected website?
  • GR HollanderCooper - November 23, 2012 12:21 a.m.

"If you think Eric`s story is impressive,, 4 weeks ago my mum's best friend basically also brought home $6801 workin fifteen hours a week from their apartment and there co-worker's half-sister`s neighbour has been doing this for three months and actually earnt over $6801 part time On there laptop. use the instructions from this web-site.."
  • GR_JustinTowell - November 23, 2012 8:42 a.m.

I dunno, I thought Eric's story was stronger...
  • SUCKxITxEZ - January 22, 2013 11:39 p.m.

How would he know the exact income of his mum's best friend's coworkers neighbor? To the last dollar?!?!