We Recommend

• Salnax - November 22, 2012 2:51 p.m.

A great start!
  • Redeater - November 22, 2012 3:12 p.m.

No Trine 2??!! Anyone in the fence about ZombiU please give it a shot. I bought it just because of the game pad use and I'm at 15 hours as opposed to my 1 hour with NSMBU.
  • Redeater - November 22, 2012 3:13 p.m.

Also, is that TV remote integration just about the best thing ever??
  • brickman409 - March 19, 2013 7:23 p.m.

it is the best thing ever, I wonder if other next gen consoles will have that feature. The closest thing to it so far is the auto tv turn on through hdmi on the ps3. It turns on your tv when you turn on your ps3 by sending a signal to it through the HDMI, but it only works with some smart tvs
  • kiing8kong6 - November 22, 2012 8:56 p.m.

meh...im guessing i would agree with what ever that removed comment was.
  • Cyberninja - November 23, 2012 12:11 a.m.

so you would agree with a spambot that is trying to get you to go to a virus infected website?
  • GR HollanderCooper - November 23, 2012 12:21 a.m.

"If you think Eric`s story is impressive,, 4 weeks ago my mum's best friend basically also brought home $6801 workin fifteen hours a week from their apartment and there co-worker's half-sister`s neighbour has been doing this for three months and actually earnt over $6801 part time On there laptop. use the instructions from this web-site.."
  • GR_JustinTowell - November 23, 2012 8:42 a.m.

I dunno, I thought Eric's story was stronger...
  • SUCKxITxEZ - January 22, 2013 11:39 p.m.

How would he know the exact income of his mum's best friend's coworkers neighbor? To the last dollar?!?!
  • Rub3z - March 19, 2013 10:01 p.m.

I lol'd as well. And it actually appears to be THEIR mum's best friend's co-worker's half-sister's neighbor. Hell, if I heard my mum's best friend's co-worker's half-sister's neighbor was making that much money, I'd be jumping up and down too. "Really, mom? Your best friend's co-worker's half-sister's neighbor is making THAT much?" ... "Eh, seems legit..."
  • StrongPillow - November 23, 2012 12:23 a.m.

Not the best list since most of the games on that list are the best ones on the other consoles as well and have been out a for awhile already. There are no console sellers on that list..oh wait..Mario I forgot..Hmmm I wonder how many Mario games there are going to have to whore out to try and ease the pain in the coming years. It might be time for Nintendo to go the way of Sega. Oh Sega...Now THAT was an innovative gaming company. I can't even imagine what kind of insane 20-years-ahead-of -its-time game system or peripherals they would have right now if they were still around.
  • Theatticusera - November 23, 2012 2:13 a.m.

It's Mario U for me when it launches here in the uk. It would be scribblenauts as well but the bloody things been knocked back to 2013. Damn it all!
  • SUCKxITxEZ - January 4, 2013 11:25 p.m.

i only have nintendo land and sonic & allstars racing transformed, but ive put far more time into s&asrt. the game is far more balanced and exciting then any mario kart game, and the graphics and music are amazing.
  • Salnax - March 19, 2013 2:02 p.m.

It's been a slow few months, but with the release of Lego City, Need for Speed, and Monster Hunter, things seem to be picking up! Next up is Injustice, ports of Resident Evil and Deus Ex, eShop games like Toki Tori 2, and maybe even The Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3. No, it has not been an ideal launch window. But launch windows rarely are.
  • talleyXIV - March 19, 2013 3:37 p.m.

I do have some remorse buying one, but all doubts will be erased when Pikmin 3 is being played.
  • EAC73 - March 19, 2013 4:19 p.m.

would put Sega & All-Stars Racing Transformed on the list instead of ZombiU, but perfectly fine list here, and i really need to play Lego Undercover.
  • Elgyem - March 19, 2013 6:31 p.m.

Where's number 9?
  • mikeylawson - March 20, 2013 7:29 a.m.

Little Inferno at 6 and only two system exclusives in the top 6 kind of shows the system's problems.