• FalconArrow - May 28, 2014 7:30 a.m.

Every single ranking without Sensible World of Soccer somewhere in the top 10 (if not top 3) can't just be taken seriously.
  • carlo-smits - May 26, 2014 1:26 p.m.

I really think TLoU should be on number 1. In my opinion it's the best game ever, that still takes my breath when I think about it every time.
  • Saculs78 - May 24, 2014 8:20 p.m.

Wow, finally a list that I kind of agree with. Curious to see the first Portal instead of the second one, which I think is way better. Looking forward to seeing the 2015 updated list!.
  • skijumper - May 22, 2014 11:02 p.m.

Best games are free games! At the moment there is nothing better than Skijumpmania. Addictive! http://s1.skijumpmania.com/r40751
  • Saculs78 - May 31, 2014 2:55 p.m.

If you need to spam your own games, maybe they aren't good games.
  • JLS - May 22, 2014 6:58 p.m.

"GoldenEye. Ocarina of Time. Final Fantasy 7. Doom. None of those are on our list of the 100 Best Games of All Time" Where I stopped reading.
  • Notanerd - May 18, 2014 9:51 a.m.

Ok, to sort this mess out you need a top 50 for the decade or something , yes the snes games of that era were great but there are so many that topple these old titles.And please don't tout RE4 as being greater than its previous because that's about the time RE totally lost touch with the series.final comment: RE 1 should be 30 not the arcade shooter 4
  • Wildfire00000 - May 12, 2014 4:18 p.m.

All of you people whining and complaining about a certain game being included (or not) on the list need to remember one simple, crucial thing. This is opinion! You're entitled to yours, and the guys (and hopefully some girls, gamer chicks are awesome) at gamesradar are entitled to theirs. Don't bash them for it.
  • UmYeahOK - May 11, 2014 5:17 p.m.

Ok...portal? Seriously? Best game of all time? LOL! Portal shouldn't even be in the top 50 i mean come on who came up with that!? Portal is mildly entertaining at best. Remake the list this is ridiculous. XD
  • hemanth.n2000 - May 10, 2014 10:43 a.m.

Can I ask a question? Why isn't there a single Ratchet & Clank game or Jak and Daxter game or Sly Cooper game????? And why have you discarded Ocarina of Time from the list????? These games were really good especially Ocarina Of Time which was the best of the best???
  • VGKING - May 7, 2014 4:44 p.m.

Even with the stipulation of "rose tinted glasses" and only putting in games by today's standards that's one of the worst lists I have ever seen. I created an account just to state my disappointment as a gamer.
  • Jackson_54 - May 6, 2014 7:17 p.m.

I live the list but one of the best series wasn't added. Borderlands 1 and 2 are some of the best and funniest shooter and loiter games I've ever played!
  • Kevin1979 - May 4, 2014 1:44 p.m.

Good list, couple of the things though no Samurai showdown or Mortal Kombat? Tenchu? I certainly believe the above games are on par at least with Donkey Kong for gameboy. Sheesh
  • Mardoc - May 3, 2014 10:39 p.m.

Mario Kart 7 is BETTER than Skyrim, and PORTAL is the best game EVER MADE!!
  • Original-Juice - April 30, 2014 10:50 a.m.

no love for Insomniac on this list? No mention of any one Ratchet & Clank game? I guess the problem is they're all pretty damn good, which one cracks the list? Also one of the Resistance Games is debatable to crack the list. Also no Kingdom Hearts game listed? I feel like there's way too many RPG type games on this list. I'm biased against them because I don't care for them, but are they really that good to list like 25% of the best games of all time? Games like I mentioned above get pushed aside, here's some more: State Of Decay, Heavenly Sword, Vanquished .
  • IgorPoulpupov - April 29, 2014 9:41 a.m.

- Portal or how to put something that could have been yet another HL2 mod as best game ever. Portal is nice, but I just never felt the need to play it again. - "Final Fantasy VII wont' be there, you know, it was an important game at the time they released, but things change". Let's put FF VI at the 31st place instead. - Funny how you found a way to put several games to represent your fav. series, breaking the implied rule by saying 2D and 3D games of the same series are not in the same series. - BTW, this rule is nonsense. - Still accepting the one game by series rule, putting the last game of most PC series as the best of the series is nearly always totally idiotic. Skyrim, Far Cry 3, Deus Ex 3, etc. Just ask to those who played DX and DX3 and they'll tell you what the best game is there. The first one. - The top 20 hatefull comments is actually much more childish than hatefull comments. Missing PC games (I could build console public burnings up) and often series: Deus Ex, Morrowind, Dungeon Master (which make a pretty good top 3 actually), Heroes of Might and Magic III, STALKER SoC, Baldur's Gate II, GTA III, System Shock 2, Half Life, Far Cry, Carmageddon 2, Duke Nukem 3D...
  • atown1667 - April 23, 2014 11:14 a.m.

Because this list is missing a few great games I'm going to make a string of hyperboles to showcase my insolence. I refuse to act rationally by creating a mature and logical argument based off my interpretation of this list and instead will commit to insults and petty remarks about the incompetence of the people who work at gameradar. I myself have no outlet other than internet comment spaces to release my arrogance upon the hard working staff at gameradar and no, I will not give myself time to think about what I'm writing before I type it. Hello, I am your average internet gamer. ps. I didnt agree to some aspects of this list but can speculate and understand why they put games where they did.
  • wushuFU - April 14, 2014 12:31 a.m.

What an embarrassingly horrible list. Missing many, many amazing games. Where the **** is Deus Ex (the original)?? How about Doom, Quake, FF7, Morrowind, Hotline Miami? It loses all credibility (and I wanted to vomit) seeing Bayonetta and CoD ahead of Silent Hill 2. What a joke.
  • seantommy - April 16, 2014 5:34 p.m.

I haven't played Bayonetta, but CoD 4 is a great game, despite the reputation the franchise has earned. Please remember that, as the description on this list notes, the franchise didn't develop its bad reputation until after this CoD 4 was released. Modern Warfare deserves a spot on the list. While I personally agree that Silent Hill 2 is a better game, that's largely a matter of opinion. Both are great.
  • jyn576961222 - April 28, 2014 5:33 a.m.

jiuzhesuyang yikanjiushi Chinese