• stickox - April 23, 2012 11:03 a.m.

Does ANYONE seriously agree with number one??
  • iHateFatPeople - April 23, 2012 11:28 a.m.

I don't see how anyone could. Portal is fine and original, etc, but not shouldn't even be in the top 100 OF ALL TIME, let alone #1. It's obviously a cheap way to drive traffic/attention to a site that relies on baiting, gimmicks, cut and pastes and stupid lists instead of quality and thoughtful content.
  • Cwf2008 - April 23, 2012 12:43 p.m.

If you hate this site so much, get the hell off it. While your opinion is fine, the quality on this website is far superior to many out there. So if you want to deal with crap, go ahead. Go to IGN
  • iHateFatPeople - April 23, 2012 4:14 p.m.

Yeah you tell him, keyboard jockey baddass! Get the hell off, yeah, so baddass! As it turns out, I can (somehow) follow more than 1 website. I follow GR as it's the Perez Hilton of the gaming universe. Just total schlock designed for maximum shock and controversy, nothing more. Other things I love/hate include candy, Fast and Furious movies, and your mom.
  • MadMan - April 23, 2012 11:11 p.m.

..and yourself. ;)
  • rodger-walker - April 23, 2012 9:28 p.m.

i agree w/ them. portal may not be my favourite game, but it nothing seems to match it
  • gilgamesh310 - April 23, 2012 11:52 a.m.

Yahtzee probably would ;)
  • noah-james-eskew - April 23, 2012 4:54 p.m.

what about a guitar hero or pikmin or sonic or mario sports games like olympics and power tennis and sluggers what about crackdown mortal kombat and kameo resident evil star wars battlefront and smackdown vs raw kirby mega man castlevania. come on!
  • ChiChiRocket - April 23, 2012 5:20 p.m.

Chrono Trigger is in the top 3. That's all I needed to see.
  • Aphidboy - April 25, 2012 7:48 a.m.

No X-com anywhere on the list?!
  • simplethunder - April 27, 2012 7:14 a.m.

Splinter Cell doesn't make the list ?! SC1 was epic ! And what about Perfect Dark on N64 (my favorite game when i was a little girl) ? They are better than a lot of games in this list.
  • brooks-mitchum - April 28, 2012 8:53 p.m.

1)Ocarina of Time is the best game of all time on 4 out of 5 top games of all time lists but it doesn't even make the top 100 here... I find that almost reason enough to discredit this entire list. It's like talking about the top 100 quarter backs of all time and not even having Joe Montana or Peyton Manning even make the list. 2)Portal=Fun but Portal doesn't = Best game ever. 3)Also I loved Mass Effect 2 but top ten really...really? 4)Also, Also, I loved Portal but number 1 really...Really...REALLY!
  • zack-allen - June 4, 2012 7:39 p.m.

with you all the way bro
  • TheGuy0526 - April 30, 2012 1:29 p.m.

I'm royally pissed as Gamesradar. F*ck portal, and where is Dead Space? Dead space sh*ts on half of those games.
  • jon-natole - May 1, 2012 7:31 p.m.

Final Fantasy 7 is the greatest game ever created, the fact that there are two final fantasy titles in this list and neither is 7 leaves me feeling disgusted. Kudos for having Chrono Trigger at 3
  • gametag - May 8, 2012 11:06 a.m.

Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy 7 Missing? Speechless. You guys really aren't on the same page with the overall voting, are you?
  • SpaceDesperado - May 4, 2012 1:49 a.m.

Glad GTA IV is in your top 10... not saying it's a perfect list, for example ME1 topples ME2, but just glad you guys realized and appreciate it's very high quality over unnecessary/mindless quantity.
  • TheGreatCat - May 21, 2012 9:11 a.m.

*Goes straight to top ten*.....No Final Fantasy......hm....No Dragon quest....aw huh....*Inner Thought*(well they're not RPG fans is all..well they at least they have the funnest game ever San Andreas in the top ten.... right)....................TETRIS???......*Turns off computer*....*SIGH!!!*.....BOLLOCKS!!!!
  • TheGreatCat - May 21, 2012 9:14 a.m.

Oh and on another note.....THE WORST GTA EVER(IV) made 6th PLACE???.....da fuk
  • brett-michael-moss - May 22, 2012 11:24 a.m.

I liked the list but I disagree that they put Assassins Creed II in 49 and Skyrim in the 30s. And GTA 4 in 6. That game was horrible.