• errol23 - June 22, 2014 6:12 a.m.

You Should never deny the fact that Half-Life 2 is the best game of all time, well, the original mario is the best, but according to your list of "fun" games, I can understand your opinion, but never felt like Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind was so low or left out. Anywayz, my top 20: 1. Half-Life 2 2. Bioshock 3. Shadow of the Colossus 4. Super Metroid 5. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 6. Red Dead Redemption 7. World of Warcraft 8. Portal 9. Metal Gear 3: Snake Eater 10. Chrono Trigger 11. Gta san andreas 12. Skyrim 13. Mass Effect 2 14. Gears of War 15. Starcraft 16. Gta 5 17. Dota 18. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 19. Halo: Combat Evolved 20. Morrowind
  • sephex - June 25, 2014 8:46 a.m.

I like your list.
  • Lukeiscool2005 - June 16, 2014 9:49 a.m.

Hey, does anyone know how to tell me how to make my own game for the computer? I have been trying to for weeks and I still can't. If you know how to, please reply. I also singed up for gaming tips on Zelda, Among The Sleep, and Slender.
  • Lukeiscool2005 - June 16, 2014 9:39 a.m.

It said "make your own game" and I've been looking everywhere to make one and that's the only reason I signed up, so can someone tell me where I go?
  • jojodud - June 16, 2014 7:52 a.m.

GARRY'S MOD also why is hl2 so low? its considered the best pc game ever, i own portal 4th favourite game 3rd is portal 2 2nd is psychonauts 1st is Garry's Mod
  • Thatpreppyguy - June 9, 2014 10:54 p.m.

WHAT THE HELL. Look, I understand this is list is someone's opinion and I can respect that. But let me give mine for a second. When Final Fantasy VI, a game with one of the greatest stories and some of the most well developed characters in gaming PERIOD, ranks lower than a FREAKING CALL OF DUTY GAME that has tacked on story and exists only as a crappy multiplayer FPS, thats where I draw the line. This list in my opinion should be a best of the decade not best of all time list. Also, the rose-tinted glasses line is stupid. To say that people love Final Fantasy VII or Ocarina of Time because of nostalgia only is dumb, people love those games because they are good games that stand up to the test of time. Screw this list and screw you GamesRadar.
  • GanstaCrizzab - June 2, 2014 10:17 p.m.

Call of Duty 4 is better than Final Fantasy 6. SOUNDS LEGIT
  • newzsszss - June 17, 2014 2:21 p.m.

checkout out a new AI and NLP game BOTCOLONY
  • TheLastOfUsShouldBeNumber1 - May 31, 2014 5:42 a.m.

The Last of Us should be number one.
  • sephex - June 1, 2014 3:57 a.m.

Last of Us shouldn't be in the Top 20.
  • TheLastOfUsShouldBeNumber1 - June 2, 2014 3:48 a.m.

You are treadin' on some mighty thin ice here...
  • ShootInPutIn - May 28, 2014 7:49 a.m.

The list is ok. The good thing is that it really captures some of the best games ever made. But i find it kinda lame that some of the legendary games such Warcraft 3, for example, are so low on the list, while Portal is number one. I don't know who came up with Portal being the best game ever, but i couldn't disagree more.
  • FalconArrow - May 28, 2014 8:08 a.m.

Beginning: "The list is ok." End: "Portal being the best game ever, but i couldn't disagree more." Makes total sense, lol.
  • ShootInPutIn - May 29, 2014 9:18 a.m.

I tried to say what i think are the good sides of the list and bad sides. The list wasn't really "good", exactly because some games like portal have too high a place on it. So i said it is "ok", which is somewhere in the middle of good-bad scale. Does that explain it?
  • FalconArrow - May 28, 2014 7:30 a.m.

Every single ranking without Sensible World of Soccer somewhere in the top 10 (if not top 3) can't just be taken seriously.
  • carlo-smits - May 26, 2014 1:26 p.m.

I really think TLoU should be on number 1. In my opinion it's the best game ever, that still takes my breath when I think about it every time.
  • Saculs78 - May 24, 2014 8:20 p.m.

Wow, finally a list that I kind of agree with. Curious to see the first Portal instead of the second one, which I think is way better. Looking forward to seeing the 2015 updated list!.
  • skijumper - May 22, 2014 11:02 p.m.

Best games are free games! At the moment there is nothing better than Skijumpmania. Addictive! http://s1.skijumpmania.com/r40751
  • Saculs78 - May 31, 2014 2:55 p.m.

If you need to spam your own games, maybe they aren't good games.
  • JLS - May 22, 2014 6:58 p.m.

"GoldenEye. Ocarina of Time. Final Fantasy 7. Doom. None of those are on our list of the 100 Best Games of All Time" Where I stopped reading.