• Mullet - November 10, 2014 1:05 p.m.

This list fails so hard. You missed some OBVIOUS games here, yet you include games like Journey... Journey! that game where you walk around and look at pretty things, and seriously Portal is the best game ever made.... Sorry I rest my case.
  • waj2000 - November 10, 2014 10:49 a.m.

I, for one actually agree with most of the games on the list, but some of the comments below, look like they were ripped right out of Call Of Duty online multiplayer. i mean seriously "Battle field is gay and I swear to god fifa is the worlds best game and call of duty is the second" I though we had all of these people killed off already.
  • sephex - October 25, 2014 4:42 a.m.

The biggest fail of this list that it both tries to appral to old and new. If I think about the best games today, I dont think of any PS2 games and hardly any Snes games. If I'm thinking about the best games off all time, then The Last of Us is too high and the list is seriously lacking some classics.
  • sephex - October 25, 2014 4:26 a.m.

Guys, have you read the intro? The best games to play Today! Now I'm not agreeing with this list at all, but at least read the damn introduction before you make suggests.
  • bobbytomorow - October 24, 2014 1:13 a.m.

Stop with the bloody slide shows, I'm not clicking a hundred friggin buttons
  • amonline - October 22, 2014 3:42 a.m.

You have to be kidding, no ELITE?!?!?! One of the most influential video games of all time!
  • Honeybadger - October 14, 2014 6:06 a.m.

I really think that Fallout 1 shouldve been ranked higher that what it was. I mean the game at the time was one of a kind and pretty much brought things to the table that we always wanted but never had in an RPG/Turnbased/Tactical game. Lots of puzzles and your actions always had consequences either good or bad. Another I think should be higher on the list is Diablo 2. Not to mention Diablo 1 though..... Also, why the hell does every list everyone make have that stupid piece of garbage Portal or portal 2 as the top game?? There are plenty of other games out there that put those games to shame. Do a best 100 games on PC and PC only. Lets see what you come up with on it and how bad your decisions are.
  • paul-mcintosh - October 13, 2014 3:41 a.m.

No Street fighter 2? No revenge of shinobi? Sonic 3+Knuckles was infinitely better than Sonic 2, Ocarina of time is way better than windwaker, No Tekken 3, Gunstar Heroes?? Goldeneye?? Panzer dragoon saga? Streets of rage 2?? I disagree that you have Assasins creed black flag representing the series when Assassins creed 2 or even brotherhood were more fun to play, I thought arkham asylum was better than arkham city, GTA San Andreas was by far the best GTA game I've played too
  • mmedar - October 13, 2014 2:50 a.m.

I think that FF9 is the best game ever with a greatest story I've seen in some game, and it's not even on you're list. Also FF7 and FF8 are better than most of your 100 games.
  • paul-mcintosh - October 13, 2014 3:47 a.m.

FF9 is criminally underrated
  • Zawadi - October 6, 2014 11:05 p.m.

I will just have to say.. I do not agree with this list at all :)
  • Domissoo - October 19, 2014 4:57 a.m.

You're absolutely right!
  • NinjaNerd757 - September 25, 2014 1:15 p.m.

Why no Ocaraina of Time! Waddafudge! Best ever w/ Super Mario 64 SCHMWOK!
  • ihateunoobs - September 20, 2014 9:29 p.m.

How did you all determine this list? Did you throw darts at a board of games you have never played? Even if you left out the obvious best games in the world, a competent real gamer could create a better list then this load, lrreally BF4 in this list?! Really? I couldn't even get past number 80 on this list, I bet you have halo in the top 10, and there is 0 story to that game, the multiplayer is just a bunch of idiots jumping in the corner throwing grenades at the ground hoping to survive and get a kill. Bungi stole the idea off of a book called Ringworld, not even original. When we get a list, from real gamers, actually from when games required story and playability and not graphics to make a game, Send me a copy. Thanks,noobs
  • heuheuhe - September 26, 2014 6:25 p.m.

Really? Halo has no story? You fool! You don't know anything about Halo!
  • servant1791 - September 18, 2014 10:33 a.m.

Wtf???? Who in the world would say wind waker is better than Orcarina of time? Its the same freaking game but with hours of sailing around a sparse ocean.....
  • whatiz-toya - September 15, 2014 7:13 a.m.

Why the hell is CS:GO on the 30's marker but isn't anywhere in the 30's?
  • carl-glennerster - September 7, 2014 6:27 p.m.

I don't give a shit how overrated it might be...Ocarina of Time should be on EVERY top 100 list.
  • charley-feldman - August 30, 2014 12:34 p.m.

FF X over FF VII makes FF 0 sense to me at all. I love Chrono Trigger and am happily surprised it's up so, so high. But the best RPG of all time is FF III/VI - no storyline of any game I have ever played has topped it for me.
  • rick-lake - August 25, 2014 5:16 p.m.

Been gaming 33yrs 1. Battlefield 2 Modern Combat 2. Tomb Raider 2 3. Resident Evil 4. Call of Duty 4 5. Baldurs Gate - Shadows of Amn 6. Half Life 2 7. GTA San Andreas 8. Elite 9. Colin Mcrae Rally 10. Tekken 3