• THEBIGJ3 - 7 minutes ago

only scanned the list quickly but I agree with most of the list (though not necessarily the order) Would swap the following: Goldeneye 007 for Destiny Final Fantasy 10 swap places with Secret of Mana (great write-up though) Super Mario Bros 3 for Super Mario World / Super Mario World 2 Ocarina for WindWaker (there is only so much endless sailing one can take sorry)
  • sephex - 15 minutes ago

Btw this list is missing some Resident Evil Remake HD. The version that recently came out prooves that it's still the fine game we loved.
  • Quiode 2 hours ago

This list is a very good list, looks like I made it, who made this list have a very good taste, I only missed the Age of Empires
  • VonFer 2 hours ago

i miss legacy of kain saga, the "soul reaver" was an extremly good game, good history and music also i miss shyphon filter, really good game and wha do you think about age of empires??
  • GenderBender_9000 2 hours ago

"Old Gamesradar is dead" So you're saying theres no chance Chris Antista is coming back? Also Metal Gear Solid 3 came out for the PS2 not PS1
  • TanookiMan 3 hours ago

As long as Okami stays relatively high on lists like these, Gamesradar will still feel like home.
  • sleepyMexican45 7 hours ago

Dark Souls fully deserves #1 (though i wouldve put Metroid Prime there). Also im so happy FZero GX was included! But Wind Waker over Ocarina??
  • Cyberninja 14 hours ago

Yeah no, your list was fine before now I just look at and laugh, GR you opened up this very article with it old GR is dead and I don't think its for the best .
  • Cyberninja 13 hours ago

Actually scratch that, thinking it over my issue comes from the fact that you named this best games ever when its clearly just the best 100 games to play now. Those are two entirely different things the last list was a much better celebration of all things video gaming while this is more of a here and now type piece, But that's just my two cents. Also number 1 should be something a lot more inviting to all types of players, Dark Souls might be enjoyable for some but its not a game that everyone will enjoy and get invested in, I played some of it and didn't get sucked in and found it kinda meh overall
  • Turbonutter 18 hours ago

Well... at least Portal wasn't in the #1 spot. While I agree with a lot of the titles on this list being top 100, the order they're in is, well, out of order. Completely.
  • CHECK_MINUSS 18 hours ago

I like how the virus in The Last Of Us is real, except it only exists in the insect world. I say major props for doing a real virus not a made up one.
  • sephex 4 hours ago

What do you mean?
  • NickFury90 19 hours ago

Destiny lmaoooooooo
  • PrinceofOmen 19 hours ago

eeeeh, I dont really agree with this list at all, but hey its not mine so whatever
  • yoshi-wall 19 hours ago

Chrono Trigger and Portal 2 fell to Bayonetta, Skyrim, COD MW and Friggin' Minecraft? And Red Dead Redemtion and GTA 5 beat BioShock, Ocarina and Elder Scrolls? Seriously, you guys have a serious Rockstar boner. But worst of all is the fact that Zelda lost to Dark Souls. Look, Dark Souls isn't in any way more "Mature" than Zelda. I've seen better lists from 6 year old trolls on youtube.
  • sleepyMexican45 7 hours ago

The cool thing about Dark Souls is that it feels like a Zelda game but with darker themes and atmospheres. Not necessarily more mature.
  • shaun-buster-macey 21 hours ago

Destiny is on this list, yeah... you've lost credibility.
  • tepidfaith 21 hours ago

Wow what a refreshing list. No 7 games from one series Type of bs here. I love it. And my favorite game of all time made the number 1 spot. Cant believe it. Totally deserving. Fantastic.