• GOD - October 11, 2013 1:59 p.m.

Good list, and I'm very happy to see Ghirahim on the list, as I feel that game had so much good stuff going for it that was ignored simply because it came out near the end of the Wii's life. He was a great villain and had a lot more going for him than just being evil.
  • GOD - October 11, 2013 2:04 p.m.

Also whoever wrote #7 for the Lutece's, clever girl.
  • MrPkhead - October 13, 2013 9:24 a.m.

Quite so!
  • occasionalgoldfish - October 11, 2013 1:53 p.m.

The Luteces are among my favourite characters of all time. They really are amazing.
  • XNam360 - October 11, 2013 1:52 p.m.

You guys made a mistake. Francis York Morgan is actually #1, not #50. Don't you agree, Zach?
  • GR_LucasSullivan - October 11, 2013 2:44 p.m.

Psssst. I agree.
  • StrayGator - October 11, 2013 1:49 p.m.

btw what's an "empathetic"?
  • Forsakenday - October 11, 2013 1:47 p.m.

Really Glados at #1? Fucking pathetic, GR.
  • BladedFalcon - October 11, 2013 1:38 p.m.

Yay for seeing Tiny Tina, Yuri lowell, Garcia "Fucking" hotspur, Mordin Solus, Wheatley, Glados and garrus in here, they all most certainly deserve it! In general, I feel this is a pretty solid list... Yet I have to ask... No Trevor Phillips? ): I mean, you guys seriously think Michael is a better character than Trevor? There is no one else like Trevor! And yes, he's a monster, a deranged, filthy, remorseless monster, but then so is Handsome Jack and Glados. Apples and oranges I guess, but I definitely think Mr. Phillips should have been in this list. ALSO, No legion from Mass Effect? ): Certainly, Mordin and Garrus are the best characters of ME, but I'd say Legion is a very close third place, and again, there's no one quite like him. Even other computer or robots in this list don't have the weird, emotionless charm that Legion so effortlessly displays. Lastly, even though I heavily dislike FFXIII in general, Zaszh Katroy was a wonderful character, and easily the best thing about the game. would have hoped for him to have a spot here.
  • shawksta - October 11, 2013 2:50 p.m.

I agree with Legion, he was really unique and that concept of every single Geth programmed available with him as one was really awesome. Im mutual with Tevor, he was just as important and character developed as Micheal each with their best personalities. Same with Franklin, he wasnt too deep as Micheal or Trevor, but i underestimated how much importance and development they would give him.
  • BladedFalcon - October 11, 2013 3:05 p.m.

Yeah, I just think Trevor is way more fun. And for all the atrocious things he commits... It says something that he is by far the most loyal person in that game.
  • shawksta - October 11, 2013 3:55 p.m.

Damn straight, he didnt tattoo RIP Micheal for nothing.
  • The_King_of_Nothing - October 11, 2013 6:50 p.m.

I definitely like your idea of Legion and Saszh. They were both really awesome characters.
  • duffer00 - October 11, 2013 1:37 p.m.

Damn. A lot of good characters looking back. Hopefully the next gen brings a bunch of new characters we can love.
  • EAC73 - October 11, 2013 1:20 p.m.

I really didn't like Alistair from Dragon Age, he was not heroic, until late into the game, and he was overall just complained. Morrigan was a better character in my opinion, loving her sarcasm.
  • Bloodstorm - October 11, 2013 1:49 p.m.

Agree, and pair her up with Shale and the dog, you have some funny conversations pop up sometimes.
  • StrayGator - October 11, 2013 1:19 p.m.

"what's the name of the fourth guy from ______?" Clyde. It's always Clyde.