• janjou - November 12, 2014 5:21 p.m.

I just found something in broswergame looks with intresting gameplay http://www.kordbika.com?affl=5 help me with some diamons and try it same :D
  • bvbmickey - November 10, 2014 7:43 a.m.

I sugges you play LoL with me xD here's my referral to get you started in the game . http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4fea2e6835d37507036816
  • Dedsox - October 28, 2014 1:05 a.m.

No mention of Faldon? Faldon has been running since 1996 and it's for the hardcore crowd as it's so damn hard. It's rewarding though and has plenty of unique features such as a title system based on your highest skill. No class restrictions and a Diablo style loot system. The game is fairly quiet at the moment but it has been getting progressively busier and busier. We'd love to see some new faces.. hit me up IG if you'd like some starter items. Peace
  • Borei - October 8, 2014 6:29 p.m.

RuneScape. Guinness World Record holder for world's most popular free MMORPG for 2 years.
  • tCut95 - May 10, 2014 12:17 a.m.

When TERA was in beta, I was planning on buying it... Then, Guild Wars 2 happened... If you're willing to pay to own the game (nothing after that is required, of course) get GW2 over TERA...
  • KimZ - October 11, 2014 8:39 p.m.

Sir but.. Tera is Free Now.. -_-
  • Lanzer - December 24, 2013 2:33 p.m.

Definitely forgot about Planetside 2. Huge F2P MMO.
  • vicky_john - November 29, 2013 3:53 a.m.

there are some more mmo games are not listed in the listed.
  • nithin-kumar-reddy - November 8, 2013 6:37 a.m.

Tera is the best f2p out there now, i agree there is alot of grinding but every mmo has grind and the combat makes up for the grind. This should be #1
  • tCut95 - May 10, 2014 12:22 a.m.

Although, if willing to pay for the game (no subscriptions), Guild Wars 2 is MUCH better. Otherwise, I am compelled to agree with you (Neverwinter close second, imo)
  • blue-booger - April 3, 2013 4:53 a.m.

how do I see the entire article without having to click through 28 god damn slides ? and when I log in through facebook why in the hell do yo need access to my friend list ? fuck you
  • disent - March 3, 2013 2:29 a.m.

C9 is probably one of my favorites: http://www.mmoknight.com/review/c9-continent-of-the-ninth/ It's fast paced and skill based, no tab targeting etc.
  • tichtat - November 15, 2012 10:55 p.m.

Something I always loved about DDO, is that it has a GM. Nothing is better than playing through a dungeon, and hearing the woman say what the Sahuagin sayeth.
  • Tyrande - November 15, 2012 9:07 p.m.

i've tried 6/10! and i still can't concentrate enough to build a lvl. 80 character... i always abandon ship around lvl.30... one that's also fun, weird and different among this free MMO's is Ghost X Ultimate
  • LordEvan88 - November 15, 2012 6:56 p.m.

If you aren't sure how it will work as a F2P game, why put TOR on the list of best F2P MMOs at all? Seems like you should wait a few days, actually play it, make a proper assessment of the game and then determine whether or not it even belongs on the list.
  • laurenhiya21 - November 15, 2012 6:52 p.m.

I haven't tried most of these, but I really need to give Vindictus a go sometime (if my computer can handle it...) Maybe Aion as well, as I have been interested in it before it went F2P...
  • Elitepwnsface - November 15, 2012 11:07 a.m.

I have yet to play a free to play mmo for more than a day.
  • nintendo365 - July 11, 2012 11:12 a.m.

Screw what anyone says, MapleStory is an awesome mmo. Constant new classes and an epic story make it awesome.
  • awsomedude11 - March 19, 2012 12:24 p.m.

i laughed so hard when i saw free realms on the list LOL, Its a fucking kids game damnit.
  • febox - March 19, 2012 1:05 a.m.

Funny list, I bet the author never played more than 30 minutes with these.