• Spybreak8 - January 14, 2009 9:10 a.m.

Well if my 360 doesn't come back than my mind is made up and I'll have to wait on Halo Wars and grab Dawn of War 2. Prototype looks like a fuuuuun game though but I wonder why the project was stalled for a while.
  • en1gma - January 13, 2009 3:05 a.m.

Great set of games to start the year with WOW!! Re 5 yes...loved 4..alot of my friends getting Sims 3, SF4 looks good too,for me Dawn Of War2 love this series from THQ and love where there going with it..I can get my base building with Starcraft 2 later in the year..,
  • Tymiegie - January 13, 2009 3:03 a.m.

I am more interested in Lord of the Rings: Conquest than any of these games
  • mjmont92 - January 13, 2009 12:29 a.m.

RE 5! cant wait to fucking falcon punch some zombies!
  • Mo_Buttons - January 12, 2009 5:11 p.m.

Wait.. for the first time EVER there are alot of good Wii games coming out this month and yet you included The Lost and Damned, Sega Collection, Puzzle Quest and even the Sims, a game that has always been the same!? This quarter the Wii gets: - MadWorld (guys.. it's Clover. It will be awesome.) - Deadly Creatures - HotD: Overkill Plus decent games (but still far more interesting than the ones I listed above) like: - Dead Rising (probably awesome, but still a remake) - Tenchu 4 - Mushroom Men - Onechanbara - Pikmin (remake) Seriously, sales of some of those games could be critical for the (still non-existent) core market of the Wii. Good sales and we might actually see a few more good games for the system.
  • GodlikeApe - January 12, 2009 3:04 p.m.

Crackdown will still be better than all the games on this list.
  • Nucleotyde - January 12, 2009 3:42 a.m.

The Sega collection looks really cool, but I already own Sonic Mega Collection. I might rent it since it has so many more games. I'm definitely wanting to play Street Fighter IV or Halo Wars, but I'm not sure if I want to buy either one for sure, and I probably won't be able to get both (at least not at release). They both look so amazing though.
  • Moleman42 - January 11, 2009 9:53 p.m.

Looks like a lot of good stuff to look forward to. Cant Wait.
  • LionheartAce - January 11, 2009 8:28 p.m.

Can't wait for the Capcom tsunami!
  • DawgsFan117 - January 11, 2009 8:05 p.m.

well these game do look pretty good but i thought last year was pretty good. AOT, Burnout Paradise, Condemned 2(good game), and DMC4. Not a bad lineup there and 07 wasnt bad either. I think it been good the last few years.
  • vexx919 - January 11, 2009 5:36 p.m.

when is Prototype coming out?
  • EvilInkarnate - January 11, 2009 9:30 a.m.

I thought Prototype was supposed to come out this summer. Madworld sounds cool actually. I'll agree with that guy. I'm not much of a Sony hater, but for their sake I'm really hopin Killzone 2 is as good as the hype. Resistence 2 looks like garbage, so you GR guys may be on to something. GTA 4 DLC, I can take it or leave it really. RE5, of course I'm lookin forward to that but I don't wanna overhype it in my head. I'm stoked about the new Batman game
  • smallberry - January 11, 2009 8:46 a.m.

Oh god I hope that's a picture of the dude's knee in the 2nd image. It looked like the wind blew his skirt open for a second.
  • NelosAngelos - January 11, 2009 4:58 a.m.

RE5 Streetfighter Killzone 2...but no Sonic since I still actively play my Sega all day long.
  • bron1417 - January 11, 2009 2:05 a.m.

im looking foward to Resi 5.
  • gyromne - January 10, 2009 10:03 p.m.

street fighter 4 and res evil 5 thats wazzup
  • Jordo141 - January 10, 2009 6:53 p.m.

Killzone 2 is the only game on the list that I'm going to play.
  • ihatederekreed - January 10, 2009 5:25 p.m.

Also! I really think that Fallout 3 DLC should be included. If you are including "Lost and Damned" then i feel that "Operation Anchorage" or whatever deserves a mention.
  • AzRedsk1n - January 10, 2009 5:17 p.m.

What about Diablo III? anyone have a clue when thats being released? Although from what ive seen about it allready im not too excited. looks like a mix of gauntlet and W.O.W
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - January 10, 2009 9:33 a.m.

Prototype's down for a summer release last I checked (which is right now). Though MadWorld CRAP that should have been on here. Consider it retroactively added, everyone.