• Makk_Mizzy - February 1, 2009 1:53 p.m.

WELL LEMME START BY SAYING THE ONLY GAMES THAT ARE WORTH GETTING MY PERSONAL OPINION IS STREET FIGHTER 4, FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4, GODFATHER 2, SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION, RESIDENT EVIL 5, AND THIS GAME!!!! AFRO SAMURAI, GOLDEN AXE, LAST REMNANT, THERE'S TOO MANY TO NAME BUT, THEY ALL HAVE BEEN LET DOWNS, LIKE REALLY CAN WE GET DEMOS WHEN WE RESERVE A GAME LIKE THEY DID WITH TUROK, SO WE CAN FIND OUT RIGHT THEN AND THERE IF ITS COMPATABLE TO OUR LIKING? BECAUSE THE WRONG PPL ADDRESS THESE GAMES WHEN THEY CREATE THERE ARTICLES ON THE GAMES AND ESPECIALLY THE ONE'S THAT PLAY THE GAMES AND MAKE IT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND THE ONE'S THAT HEAR GOOD THINGS FROM THE DEVELOPERS AND ETC. ABOUT THE GAME WITHOUT SITTING DOWN TO PLAY THE DANG ON GAME AND WANNA GIVE IT A 8 LIKE BATTLE FANTASIA AND LAST REMNANT.... LIKE DUDE, HAVE YOU EVEN PLAYED THESE GAMES? THEY ARE NOT TOP SELLERS FOR $59.99, MORE LIKE $19.99!!!! WE RESERVE THE GAMES AND IF THEY CAN LET WEIRDO'S THAT WRITE ARTICLES FOR A LIVING TEST OUT GAMES THEY AREN'T EVEN GONNA BUY PLAY THEN, WE SHOULD BE ABLE A DOSAGE AS WELL OTHERWISE I WILL CONTINUE TO GET REFUNDS!!!! FOR EXAMPLE: AFRO SAMURAI, I WAS SO HYPED BOUT IT BUT, AFTER I PLAYED IT FOR A FEW HRS I DROVE BACK TO GAMESTOP AND GOT MY MONEY!!!! IF I COULD BE A GAME-TESTER NOT THAT I WANT TO BECAUSE IMMA FIREMAN BUT, JUST AS A SIDE JOB I WOULD BE A PREFERRED GAME-TESTER BY MANY BECAUSE I PLAY THE BEST OF THE BEST STRAIGHT HARDKORE LIKE GEARS OF WAR 2, HALO 3, GOD OF WAR 2, FALLOUT 3, AND ETC.
  • deathrebellion - February 1, 2009 12:28 p.m.

not bad predatory combat souns gr8 hopefully it'll turn out to be gr8 too
  • noobmasteroftehworld - February 1, 2009 5:03 a.m.

i hope that the have mr freeze show up, and the guy that was made out of clay, you know the one that could change his shape into anything
  • Areth45 - February 1, 2009 12:22 a.m.

Predatory combat is the word for it, if that's actually how it plays. Never been a fan of Batman but this looks like it will be a great game. Can't wait to hide in ventilation shafts and pop out and kill 'em.
  • MoChilla - January 31, 2009 9:04 p.m.

Batman the Animated Series was awesome. It was great just for the design and the actors.it lasted for more than 5 years with the best batman/joker of kevin conroy/Mark Hamill. If this is the TV show come to life (with adult themes) then it will be AWESOME!
  • bernie10 - January 31, 2009 3:38 p.m.

looks great.
  • Ban - January 31, 2009 6:03 a.m.

Wow I've been waiting for this game for about a year and now that its finally coming and with so much more details than i would expected in a Batman game. Im actually really excited for it and awesome aticle Phil
  • mjmont92 - January 31, 2009 4:11 a.m.

lets hope its not another iron man... that game still makes me shudder when i see it next to the orange box, halo 3, gears of war or bioshock, thinking of how it is not worthy to be in the same room as games such as them. batman looks interesting. and Mark Hamill's voice in a game? you cant pay enough money for that. :P
  • EvilInkarnate - January 31, 2009 12:40 a.m.

I'm actually lookin forward to this game. It seems like the devs are doin their own thing, and not worrying about what people thought about any of the movies/cartoons/comics. For that, I commend them. I think the last Batman game I actually played was Batman Returns on SNES, which I enjoyed but it was pretty much Final Fight with Batman in it. With todays tech in systems, they may finally get what makes Batman Batman into a Batman game.
  • Samael - January 30, 2009 11:44 p.m.

Ok, the animated series was not just for kids. It had a wonderful, dark, noir-ish vibe about it and I have not met a single fan of the comics who didn't adore the series. Mark Hamill is second only to Heath in Joker portrayals and Kevin Conroy has long been my favorite Batman.
  • bron1417 - January 30, 2009 8:21 p.m.

hopefully this game will be good......unlike the last few that were wack.
  • RandyChimp - January 30, 2009 8:14 p.m.

oh, and first i suppose!
  • chrisat928 - January 30, 2009 8:09 p.m.

This game looks awesome. Hopefully it turns out well.